2019/2020 Predictor Championship.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Who'd have thought that simply posting a list of their league predictions could still descend into a fight. 

If anyone has made any homophobic comments then report them. I've not seen any, and none of the mods have the time to read every single post on the forum. 

He was suspended for it, and the posts deleted, so a mod clearly saw it and decided it was acceptable conduct.

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was suspended for it, and the posts deleted, so a mod clearly saw it and decided it was acceptable conduct.

The misconstrued comment was made and I was suspended. Let's now see if they do the same for abusive language. 

3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

The misconstrued comment was made and I was suspended. Let's now see if they do the same for abusive language. 

Yeah, that "misconstrued" comment you repeated at least three times, either side of being told by the person you directed it to that it was homophobic.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, that "misconstrued" comment you repeated at least three times, either side of being told by the person you directed it to that it was homophobic.

Blatant lies. Comment was made once after someone else had said something.  Not that I have to explain myself to you - the fermers spokesperson. 

Lots of people going for Hibs to finish third.

Have I missed something?
Hibs were one of the form teams after Heckingbottom took over. They have a pretty settled team with Scott Allan to come in, PH might want to bring in some of his own too.

Aberdeen have another big rebuilding job on their hands, Killie have lost SSC, Hearts still have Levein.

I'd have Hibs finishing 3rd over any of they teams at this stage.

On 29/05/2019 at 00:39, Im_Rodger said:

Going for a bold prediction (will probably cost me the title I currently hold (with 3 others))

Will probably edit this a few times before the season kicks off:-

1. Rangers
2. Celtic
3. Kilmarnock
4. Hibernian
5. Aberdeen
6. Ross County
7. St Johnstone
8. Heart of Midlothian
9. Motherwell
10. Hamilton Academical
11. Livingston
12. St Mirren

First edit of my Premiership prediction made. 

Solid appointment from Kilmarnock makes me think they won't be letting go of 3rd anytime soon. 

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:53, senorsoupe said:

I'll do an early round of predictions but update them as recruitment progresses but as of what we have now here is what I think

1. Celtic - Still the strongest side and over 38 games the cream will rise to the top

2. Rangers - Making slow progress, will see how the recruit but last summer was the first decent transfer window in the club's history so we will see if they can further improve

3. Hibernian - Was really impressed by their improvement under Heckingbottom and they have a very solid core of players.  

4. Kilmarnock - Losing Steve Clarke will be a massive blow but they have a really solid core of players with the likes of Taylor, O'Donnell, Findlay, Brophy et al so they should still be good for a top 6 

5. Aberdeen - The loss of key players like Shinnie will hurt them hard.  

6. Heart of Midlothian - The addition of Halkett will improve an already solid back 4, if they can keep Souttar then a back 3 of Souttar, Halkett, and Berra will be very strong

7. Motherwell, if they can keep most of their young core (that they haven't already lost) then they should be good for a solid mid table finish, good recruitment could see them challenge for a top 6 but I can't see them being better than Killie

8. St. Johnstone.  A hard team to predict but I can't see them being a top 6 challenger

9. Ross County.  They still have a solid group of players from their last season in the Premiership, I think they will be fine

10. Hamilton Academical.  I have learned not to predict Hamilton to go down, they continue to produce some decent players and recruit enough to stay up

11. Livingston.  Livi's main strength last year was a solid defensive core but the loss of Halkett and Gallagher will hurt so they will fall back to earth

12. St. Mirren.  At the moment I think they have the worst squad in the league, they were only saved last season by Dundee's incredible ineptitude but realistically the squad I see is Championship calibre, solid recruitment and further development of young players could prove me wrong though.

Picks edited on the basis of Kilmarnock's appointment.  Will most likely change again