2019/2020 Predictor Championship.

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

Gus McPherson roll is to identify players and watch opposition reporting  to Oran. Jimmy Nichol is assistant to Oran Jimmy being first team head coach bud. 

Gus MacPherson's roll! :lol:

Image result for bread+roll

Yeah and GM will have a large say in who OK has available to pick - whilst being successful the football we've played since mid-Feb could in no way be described as scintillating.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Not trying to be obtuse here, but why does squad age matter? Killie have the older average squad age in the league, does that mean you’ll be falling down the table as a result?

That's a great question. Killie will be falling down the table, but not as a result of our older players (who are better than your older players, so there).

I think it is folly to say that squad age does not matter, positively or negatively. A good blend is important, which is what I feel that Killie have this season.

1 hour ago, btb said:

Gus MacPherson's roll! :lol:

Image result for bread+roll

Yeah and GM will have a large say in who OK has available to pick - whilst being successful the football we've played since mid-Feb could in no way be described as scintillating.

Very much disagree . You got some black pudding for that roll :lol:

Edited by Demented Zebra

1. Rangers    
 2. Celtic    
 3. Hibernian  
 4. Aberdeen  
 5. Motherwell    
 6. Hearts  
 7. Kilmarnock  
 8. Livingston  
 9. St Johnstone  
10. Ross County  
11. Hamilton Academicals
12. St Mirren    
Edited by Aim Here

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Hibernian.

4. Aberdeen

5. Hearts 

6. St Johnstone

7. Motherwell

8. Kilmarnock

9. Ross County

10. Hamilton

11. St Mirren

12. Livingston

Celtic should still shade it even with the Ginger Rhebel in charge. A lot will depend on their recruitment whether or not it's a cakewalk or the bluenoses get another false dawn.

Rangers seem to have a better core of players do again a lot will depend on who they can get on board.

Aberdeen - meh 

Not sure what the natural order will be bit Hibs/ Hearts Hearts/Hibs next.

Next St Johnstone/ Kilmarnock/Motherwell

If the Johnnies can find some consistency they should move back into the top 6. KFC are an unknown for me without SSC. They still have a decent squad at the moment and it would take a shanner of an appointment to derail the good work done in the last 2 seasons but that can't be ruled out.

Motherwell have signed Jake Carroll, they're recruitment must be better to finish above the two previously mentioned teams, imo.

At the arse end we find Livi, Hamilton, St Mirren and the County of Ross.

Ross County won the Championship fairly easily but I still have questions around their management duo and an ageing/ uninspiring squad. As things stand they should be consistent. With a couple of decent signings they could push the 7th place ceiling.

Next Hamilton, "there's no killing what can't be killed".

Livi will lose a lot of players that got them where they are today. Their pound shop recruitment policy will struggle to replace the quality heading elsewhere.

St Mirren will probably float about the bottom again. Brought in some decent players but still lack overall quality for me and doubts around whither or not Kearney will go back to school. They certainly won't escape the bottom four as that's the St Mirren way.

TL;DR

Don't quote me boys, I ain't said shit!

Edited by jagfox99
Edit 1

6 hours ago, mathematics said:

Celtic - I did almost change this, with Lennon at the helm, but then I looked at the nearest challangers.

Rangers - With very special thanks to Mssrs Madden, Walsh, Dallas, etc.

Aberdeen - I did almost change this too, but then I looked at the nearest challangers.

Hearts - Shithousing their way to fourth.

Hibs - Not as good as they think they are.

Kilmarnock - I'll edit this once I see the new manager.

Motherwell - Consistency.

Ross County - Hard place to travel.

St Johnstone - I've a feeling their squad is ancient, that might be nonsense though.

Hamilton - Shithousing their way to 10th, again.

Livingstone - Meh.

St Mirren - I hope I'm wrong.

Kilmarnocke

12 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

1 Celtic

2 why

3 hasn't 

4 anyone 

5 done 

6 this 

7 shitty

8 style