Journalistic Heads Gone

35 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Neil Cameron is an utter fanny. 

He's one of these people I swiftly unfollowed.  Very smug and condescending.  Quite rightly got a right kicking for his Leigh Griffiths article a few months back.   

30 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Comparing Villa's play off win to St Mirren staying in the league is a complete fucking minter. I get the relief of staying in the big boys league but I'd be embarrassed to jump about a changing room spraying champagne at just managing to not get relegated. 

Not if it was Sevco you'd prevented from coming up :D

Not football related but the current Private Eye has BBC cricket man Jonathan Agnew repeatedly calling someone a c**t on Twitter after it was insinuated that Aggers wasn't a fan of England calling up a black player.

As he has every right to do.

ETA Neil Cameron vs Phil McMadeUpName. What a time to be alive.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

A couple of Buddies on P&B and several on Twitter. 

Utterly delusional. Dunno whether it would count as a heads gone or calling cards of morons. Probably the latter. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

A couple of Buddies on P&B and several on Twitter. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Utterly delusional. Dunno whether it would count as a heads gone or calling cards of morons. Probably the latter. 

Naw, It was Tom English who was making the sarcastic comparison. I used to like English but he has been an absolute dick over his stupid tweets.

17 hours ago, Romeo said:

Tom will be loving all this. He's wound the St Mirren fans right up here.

Exposing oneself as a complete arse who doesn't understand football at all would be absolutely fine if you weren't trying to make a living from the sport. Seems even less clever when you rely on the public broadcaster for a job.

19 hours ago, Rugster said:

Neil Cameron is an utter fanny. 

6 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Roger Mitchell had some bizarre rants about mental health then started blocking anyone who disagreed with him. Think this was around the time Neil Cameron was dishing up the hot takes on Griffiths.

Two complete c***s of the highest order.

Mitchell took years to block me but eventually did when I called him a c**t, he was suggesting to Alan Burrows "every club is a wee bit WATP" or something along those lines.

23 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Now Tom English has absolutely lost it over the past 2 days with St Mirren fans. What a welt he is.

Never a big fan of English when he's not talking about rugby but to regard his remarks as, in any way, a 'head's gone' is to devalue the whole concept and equates "head's gone" with "an opinion I disagree with".

The reaction from the St Mirren fans after their 3rd penalty went in was fine.  The reaction from the St Mirren players was embarrassing in the extreme and it's sensible of English to highlight it.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Never a big fan of English when he's not talking about rugby but to regard his remarks as, in any way, a 'head's gone' is to devalue the whole concept and equates "head's gone" with "an opinion I disagree with".
The reaction from the St Mirren fans after their 3rd penalty went in was fine.  The reaction from the St Mirren players was embarrassing in the extreme and it's sensible of English to highlight it.
St Mirren just got promoted back to the top league so are perfectly entitled to celebrate.
So called big teams celebrating winning the Petrofac trophy would be embarrassing

St Mirren just got promoted back to the top league so are perfectly entitled to celebrate.
So called big teams celebrating winning the Petrofac trophy would be embarrassing

Is this a whoosh?