2019/20 Challenge Cup

22 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
On 18/11/2019 at 19:29, sophia said:
For political, moral and nutritional reasons, I didn't trouble myself with the piece of confectionery that was thrust, unasked for, into my hand on Saturday.
I have previously found Boyd Tunnock's pronouncements to be thoroughly distasteful.
Before making any purchase I'm not familiar with I peruse for the inclusion of palm oil, if it's listed, back on the shelf it goes.
The enormous amount of fat and sugar contained within each bar disgusts me.

Sit doon, attention seeker.

^^^ shares 97% DNA with an orangutan

I've been at all of our games so far in this competition but I won't be going to see us play Rangers Colts. Rod the Prod and his ilk will be out in force for this one no doubt.

Caught between a rock and a hard place on this one.
Really want to go and support my team at Firhill, don’t get many semi finals being a Rovers fan.
But I have never went to any of these matches since they introduced the U-21 teams and the Irish & Welsh mobs.
Think I will continue my boycott of this farcical completion as a point of principal

Keep the Colt teams out and it would be a decent competition. so many decent away ties to Ireland Wales and England went to Colt teams.. Waterford v Hearts Colts, Ballymena v Rangers Colts, Wrexham v St Mirren Colts, and Sollihull v Rangers Colts. All games denied to fans who fancied an interesting away weekend.

I've been at all of our games so far in this competition but I won't be going to see us play Rangers Colts. Rod the Prod and his ilk will be out in force for this one no doubt.

I’m in 2 minds about this. I don’t agree with Colt teams in the cup and I would normally not bother going. However the thought of pumping this lot with all the sad act “Inverness True Blues” sitting in the stand greeting sounds like something I am up for seeing.

The fact it’s a semi final plays a small part in me wanting to go as well.

4 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

ICT v Rangers Colts

Partick v Rovers

I’d have fancied us more if we got a home tie against Partick Thistle or Sevco Baby Crew. Still, Partick Thistle away is preferable to Inverness CT away.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

I totally agree with this stance. I have avoided the couple of games where we’ve played U-21 sides.

However, if by some quirk of fate, us and Sevco U-21s made the final, I would attend. I’m not sure if there’s any glory in beating an U-21 side, plus an Albanian international spit-the-dog character, but i’d like to see us lift a trophy again.

12 minutes ago, true_rover said:

Confirmed as Partick v Rovers on Friday 14th at 7:45, Inverness v the youth team on Sunday 16th at 4:10. Both on BBC Alba.

I fucking hate BBC Alba. Only chance of me attending would have been a Saturday 3pm affair. 

Edited by Scary Bear