2019/20 Challenge Cup

1 hour ago, pipedreamer said:

Solihull brought a stronger squad to Kelty Hearts in the last round. Shame on them chucking it from 3-1 up, even worse, they put a defender on in place of a striker while 3-2 up and promptly shit the bed against Grogzda.🤧

They thought they'd breeze it with their direct physical style of play, giants against midgets. It worked for an hour by which time they should have been out of sight, but when they tired the Colts energy and slick play had them on the ropes long before the end.  No sympathy, football was the winner.

19 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Similarly, I read that Rangers Colts were missing players out on loan

I think Solihull had a couple of new signings in this week (one today) and a couple of loan players, all from league clubs., even their second string should be too strong for a Colts team. After all, the Colts don't normally survive the early rounds against our 2nd division sides. I was at the Kelty Solihull match, they were mostly very tall, fit  and athletic, but short on skill. I thought the Colts might beat them football wise if they could stand the physical challenge. It seems they finished the stronger side.

ETA the Solihull manager said he was taking the match seriously and was putting out a side he hoped would see them through.

^^^Delighted his big team's wee team got through.

• 3 weeks later...

For political, moral and nutritional reasons, I didn't trouble myself with the piece of confectionery that was thrust, unasked for, into my hand on Saturday.

I have previously found Boyd Tunnock's pronouncements to be thoroughly distasteful.

Before making any purchase I'm not familiar with I peruse for the inclusion of palm oil, if it's listed, back on the shelf it goes.

The enormous amount of fat and sugar contained within each bar disgusts me.

For political, moral and nutritional reasons, I didn't trouble myself with the piece of confectionery that was thrust, unasked for, into my hand on Saturday.
I have previously found Boyd Tunnock's pronouncements to be thoroughly distasteful.
Before making any purchase I'm not familiar with I peruse for the inclusion of palm oil, if it's listed, back on the shelf it goes.

Another fucking abomination of a post from you. Do us a favour and take a break from the shite.

Don't eat it then ffs [emoji38]

Sit doon, attention seeker.