2019/20 Challenge Cup

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

The Colts need fucking emptied but whilst they are here they shouldnt be allowed home draws, to play each other or play the foreign teams.

While I'd ordinarily agree, the Saints U21s have beaten 3 senior Scottish sides to get to the 4th round and therefore deserve to play the Welsh team representing England.

On 13/07/2019 at 23:19, sfha said:

But  his tea cakes are delicious! I bought a pack the other day... heavenly! Tell me this and tell me no more... do you totally avoid the Still Game episode that features the tea cake wrapper gag in case you go into total melt down. Only asking...

Why don't you go along to the Tunnock shop opposite the  Uddingston factory and buy his tea cakes direct, if you're lucky you'll be able to see Boyd arrive in his Rolls Royce as he does every morning and you can give him a cheery wave, maybe he'll stop wind the window down and give you a big wet saliva exchange kiss.

Edited by SandyCromarty

I wonder how excited Wrexham fans will be that their televised home game against Chesterfield is being replaced by a game against St. Mirren Colts?
Is it confirmed that the league game will be the one not played that weekend?

Thistle v CQN also looking unlikely to be on the Saturday as Scotland have an U19s game with Andorra scheduled for Firhill that day.

25 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Is it confirmed that the league game will be the one not played that weekend?

Thistle v CQN also looking unlikely to be on the Saturday as Scotland have an U19s game with Andorra scheduled for Firhill that day.

Even if there wasn't a Scotland U19 game at Firhill, good chance it would have been moved anyway, as that Welsh channel seem to always have games on. And TNS are out.

AFAIK S4C have only covered matches played in Wales.
(OK I know they cover TNS games which are over the border in Oswestry, but I dont think they'll cover an away match in Scotland)

They covered the final last year. I’m sure they also had St Mirren v TNS in Paisley a couple of years ago.

1 minute ago, Warren Mears said:

They're technically an English side no? I thought it'd only be Welsh league sides they'd be showing.

Yeah, I think S4C have the rights to the teams from the Welsh league, which wouldn't include Wrexham.