2019/20 Challenge Cup

1 hour ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

I'm more Arthur Montford than Arthur Scargill

Ooft, talk about delusions of grandeur.

Still, you're not even close to being as stupid as this brain donor

1 minute ago, mrman2011 said:

In an ideal world (I'm a massive fan of this format) But its not for everyone. 

All 30 sides in the (Championship, L1, L2)

33 Sides from Highland & Lowland 

1 Side invite (Junior side) or a team as a bye

Simples 

1 hour ago, mrman2011 said:

In an ideal world (I'm a massive fan of this format) But its not for everyone. 

All 30 sides in the (Championship, L1, L2)

33 Sides from Highland & Lowland 

1 Side invite (Junior side) or a team as a bye

Simples 

Those juniorvclubs which chose  not to join the pyramid but remain within their own league set ups and national association have no cause to be invited into the SPFL's challenge cup.  

Airdrie game tonight and I'll not be attending. Haven't been to any match in this tournament since SPFL brought in the U21 or U20 sides and won't be back until they get them to f**k. Always enjoyed attending the challenge cup games previously, especially against teams outwith our division. Even if by some miracle the current side manage to emulate the sides who made it to finals and indeed won it I'll not be endorsing it.

The caramel wafer cup thing has a bit of novelty value, in that it's the one tournament you either hope your team plays it reserves or even gets beat in the 1st round!
Get this pish tournament in the feckin sea!
That's my view even before it became a farce. More so this year with our squad size. An away game to Morton wouldn't really bother me in this cup.

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

The caramel wafer cup thing has a bit of novelty value, in that it's the one tournament you either hope your team plays it reserves or even gets beat in the 1st round!

Get this pish tournament in the feckin sea!

'Civil Service Strollers' didn't and never will qualify for this tournament m8.

f**k me...virginton posting some pointless trolling shit, followed by HJ wading in with an “I think you’ll find...” to correct him.

PnB really is a time warp, you two have been posting the same shit (in between bans and resignations) for the last decade

1 minute ago, Disco Duck said:

f**k me...virginton posting some pointless trolling shit, followed by HJ wading in with an “I think you’ll find...” to correct him.

PnB really is a time warp, you two have been posting the same shit (in between bans and resignations) for the last decade

Well if you don't like it then you can always log out and f**k off; you won't be missed though as nobody can remember a single one of your 'contributions' in the first place. 

Just now, virginton said:

Well if you don't like it then you can always log out and f**k off; you won't be missed though as nobody can remember a single one of your 'contributions' in the first place. 

Strangely enough that doesn’t bother me...I’m not here for validation.

23 minutes ago, virginton said:

He's spot on though. 

Your constant regurgitation of the same shit posts is cringeworthy.