2019/20 Challenge Cup

3 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

7/12 U21 sides survived the 1st Round.

Hopefully the 2nd round can make them extinct before the big teams come into play. 

If the next round is midweek we can expect the proper teams to rest their players against the b teams again. I expect 3 or 4 will make it through if that is the case.

If it's full strength teams I think they will be out on their arse. 

2 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

If the next round is midweek we can expect the proper teams to rest their players against the b teams again. I expect 3 or 4 will make it through if that is the case.

If it's full strength teams I think they will be out on their arse. 

It is midweek unfortunately. 

I'm hoping for no more than 2 U21 sides when the Championship and foreign teams get introduced. 

Great to see many of the Under 21 sides getting through, Its important for the development of top level & international football that these kids are given some valuable game time within their club environment for them to progress onto the next level. It does take time though

Attendances are to blame for the club not the colt sides, 

Great to see many of the Under 21 sides getting through, Its important for the development of top level & international football that these kids are given some valuable game time within their club environment for them to progress onto the next level. It does take time though
Shut up.

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
14 hours ago, mrman2011 said:

Shut up.

is that all you got?

14 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Next round after this coming weeks is Sept 7th weekend. Would rather they stuck to midweeks tbh 

1) It's an international weekend, so no proper football is taking place anyway.

2) The foreign teams come in at Round 3 so playing midweek games is a non-starter.

Motherwell are reporting that admission prices for our game against their Colts tomorrow is £5 across the board. Nothing from Clyde as yet. 

Edit: £5 it is. It’s about as much as I’m willing to pay to see our defence never mind a colt side. #fuckinggreatbanter 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv