2019/20 Challenge Cup

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It's going to be hard for them to find an alternative sponsor that is quite as uniquely Scottish as IRN-BRU, but aye fingers crossed it's not a bookie at the very least.

Tunnocks is a pretty decent attempt...

Hope Formartine see off  Livy reserves as if not I would have to stay away from Balmoor on principle  rather than  give Colts inclusion any credibility. Even less merit in it now when lots of SPL teams have withdrawn from the reserve league set up for them.

Hope Formartine see off  Livy reserves as if not I would have to stay away from Balmoor on principle  rather than  give Colts inclusion any credibility. Even less merit in it now when lots of SPL teams have withdrawn from the reserve league set up for them.
Same here. No chance I'm going to watch us play Livingston Colts.

Good sponsor, anyone saying otherwise is a neep.

Anyone that wants this tournament to return to its former self probably doesn't really want it - deep down. The thought of playing Albion Rovers for the 5th time isn't appealing in any way at all. I would rather play Hearts under 20s. I don't really think this tournament serves much of a purpose any more but I am a big fan of the foreign sides, just hope we eventually draw one away.