West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

Del McNab hasn't played for Pollok as far as I am aware. He had a short spell at Clydebank and went back to amateur before Glencairn picked him up a few years ago. He was let go by Glencairn last summer and moved to Arthurlie.

Started his junior career with 6 months at Perthshire before joining Clydebank [emoji106]

Not heard too much about that to be fair..  As I've said before, Neilston fans seem to know more about our business than we do.  The only thing i heard was one old guy was stirring shite about us trying to sell off Dunterlie. 
That would be madness to sell your ground it's one of the best in junior football but I guess in today's world everything and everyone has a price but it would be a crime to sell such a brilliant ground

2 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

Hope they don't move to the place suggested - that would be a terrible move. 

I agree mate .  I believe if ever there was to be a vote on this it would be for the season ticket holders to decide.  A good reason to buy one possibly, just in case. 

On 28/06/2019 at 21:37, XXX said:

It’s quite down here regarding signings, most of us supporters won’t find out who we have until the first preseason matches start. I did hear that preseason training starts tomorrow.

Do you know what lads resigned from end of last season?

• 5 weeks later...

Kilsyth Rangers 3 wins out of 3 in the sectional cup, scoring 9 goals, squad is looking good for the season ahead in the championship, l don't think we will be too far away this season (hopefully) the  4 or 5 additions to the squad have us looking strong from what I've seen so far, McKenzie Cairns in the midfield the stand out for me in the games so far, after losing our top scorer to Queens Park in the summer I'm hoping Wullie Sawyer's will be a good replacement, here's to a good league campaign

Kilsyth Rangers 3 wins out of 3 in the sectional cup, scoring 9 goals, squad is looking good for the season ahead in the championship, l don't think we will be too far away this season (hopefully) the  4 or 5 additions to the squad have us looking strong from what I've seen so far, McKenzie Cairns in the midfield the stand out for me in the games so far, after losing our top scorer to Queens Park in the summer I'm hoping Wullie Sawyer's will be a good replacement, here's to a good league campaign

Our game on Saturday could have the makings of a cracker. We have also won 3 out of 3 scoring 12 goals and conceding 2. After losing both of our encounters last season a wee bit of revenge will hopefully be on our players minds.

Now I have said all this it will end up a boring 0-0 draw!!

4 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Our game on Saturday could have the makings of a cracker. We have also won 3 out of 3 scoring 12 goals and conceding 2. After losing both of our encounters last season a wee bit of revenge will hopefully be on our players minds.

Now I have said all this it will end up a boring 0-0 draw!!

Should be a good game m8, what's also pleasing on our part is the manager used the squad and made a good few changes tonight and the players still delivered, all the best for the season ahead except this Saturday , lol 

Tomorrow's opening fixtures :-

Arthurlie v Kilsyth Rangers

Craigmark Burntonians v St Roch's

Cumbernauld United v Blantyre Victoria

Dalry Thistle v Irvine Victoria

Darvel Juniors v Renfrew

Gartcairn v Cambuslang Rangers

Neilston Juniors v Whitletts Victoria

Petershill v Shotts Bon Accord

Your thoughts ?

Darvel Juniors v Renfrew
Your thoughts ?

Arthurlie 2-1 kilsyth
Craigmark 2-2 st rochs
Cumbernauld 2-1 blantyre
Dalry 1-1 vics
Darvel 3-1 renfrew
Gartcairn 2-1 cambuslang
Neilston 1-3 whitletts
Petershill 1-2 shotts

Literally speaking Peter he is saying " You can post your shite in the Championship forum next season when Glencairn have been relegated from the Premiership this season ". Along those lines[emoji6].
T

Translate please ?

Darvel Juniors v Renfrew
Your thoughts ?
Away
Away
Home
Draw
Home
Home
Away
Home

52 minutes ago, tombo said:

Literally speaking Peter he is saying " You can post your shite in the Championship forum next season when Glencairn have been relegated from the Premiership this season ". Along those linesemoji6.png.
T

Ah I see, was it Gaelic or something ?

8 hours ago, glensmad said:

Darvel Juniors v Renfrew

Your thoughts ?

Home 

Away 

Home 

Away 

Home 

Draw 

Draw 

Away 

Neilston 1-0 whitletts 

Opening game of new season at the brig and a hard working neilston took the points ... neilston played majority of 2nd half with 10 men and the boys wurked there socks off with the winner and absolute beauty of a free kick.. ref was very poor I thought with no linesman also 

game in general wasn’t the prettiest but we will take it 

park was superb also today 

all the best to whitletts