West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

That's the fella emoji106.png is he still with you ?

Yes, he's signed up for next season again, scored 20 goals last season despite only starting 17 games (plus another 17 appearances off the bench).

3 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Tbf you had a good side last season so maybe you only need to add s couple of new Signings
Did anyone of your first team move satori ?

I think apart from Del McNab, James Marks and Hal Bohme we have more or less the same boys mate. I agree we did well last season but still need better quality if we are going to figure in any title race. 

I have not see enough of him to make a call tbh .

Last season I thought Forsyth at whitletts ,kasim at Kilsyth and the boy from Glencairn played far better when I saw them against the Candy but the boys goal record speaks for itself so he might be what Rossvale need to stay

lol it's salim not kasim but u were close g.o.t.w . An he scored 41 goals last season Signed for Queens park , obviously gonna leave a massive void to fill for us to get someone in who can give us a goal return like that [emoji849]

lol it's salim not kasim but u were close g.o.t.w . An he scored 41 goals last season Signed for Queens park , obviously gonna leave a massive void to fill for us to get someone in who can give us a goal return like that [emoji849] 
Lol sorry m8 [emoji106]
Yes a smashing player who terrorised us last season and will be a huge loss for you guys.
Seem young Glackin joined Edusport how did he get on at Kilsyth ?

39 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Lol sorry m8 emoji106.png
Yes a smashing player who terrorised us last season and will be a huge loss for you guys.

didn't play a lot for us and when he did was not at the level required. looked like he needed to gain more experience at a lower level.

Lol sorry m8 [emoji106]
as big boab jnr said he kinda floated in an out of games, to light weight for me , player in there , skilful enough , maybe getting more experience and game time will bring him on , hope so [emoji16]

4 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Tho k the lie hv signed 2 keepers ...didn’t think was such a major part to dip considering there goalie got pot last year ... also signed Mcdade who was with us for a white ... hearing they mite hv signed forward from maryhill 

Bad news when Arthurlie fans learn of our signings from a Neilston fan. Thanks for the info harvester.

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Bad news when Arthurlie fans learn of our signings from a Neilston fan.

The club is a bit of a joke right now; there is no information coming out.  

It's not that long ago the Secretary was on every week telling the world who was available for transfer as another player was released or made available for transfers yet there has been total silence this summer. 

No wonder there is total apathy in Barrhead about Arthurlie right now. 

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Thats not good PWS the club should keep there fans updated even just by social media .

Some of the smaller clubs have really embraced that and you know everything that's happening there with St Anthony's and Newmains leading the way

I suppose it's not so easy for some older committees where nobody is really up to speed with social media.  I do our registering / releasing of players and our official twitter so keeping the troops up to date with all the comings and goings is no problem.  Been a busy pre-season so far with 8 signings!

Maybe the bigger corncern is the rumour of a fall out within the ranks with fans  due to arthurlie possibly selling dunterlie and moving ...was told lot of fans are still asking where the money went from selling of the old red ash behind shed 

what’s the latest on that boys ?

Edited by combineharvester

7 hours ago, Brig O'Lea said:

I suppose it's not so easy for some older committees where nobody is really up to speed with social media.  I do our registering / releasing of players and our official twitter so keeping the troops up to date with all the comings and goings is no problem.  Been a busy pre-season so far with 8 signings!

We have a young guy on our committee and his specific function is to work on the media side.  He does heehaw.  Waste of a club tie to be perfectly honest.  

2 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Maybe the bigger corncern is the rumour of a fall out within the ranks with fans  due to arthurlie possibly selling dunterlie and moving ...was told lot of fans are still asking where the money went from selling of the old ref ash behind shed 

what’s the latest on that boys ? Hit her say or wat 

Not heard too much about that to be fair..  As I've said before, Neilston fans seem to know more about our business than we do.  The only thing i heard was one old guy was stirring shite about us trying to sell off Dunterlie.