West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

Think it too early to speculate the top 3 with the clubs still seeing who they are keeping and who's going and any new players coming into the clubs  
Very true this season is not even Officially over yet so plenty of business still to be done but I still can't see past Darvel if they hit the ground running

12 minutes ago, Junior Guy said:

That's up to darvel legend to comment on not me . Big money doesn't necessarily mean it's going to work but it's got to be better than no money. Has Robert love resigned?

I think lovey had a year left on his contract. Finished the season strong.

3 hours ago, Junior Guy said:

If darvel don't go up it's going to be a surprise some budget and some big signings

We won’t  have the biggest budget in the league junior guy but we won’t be far away from it however Mick has signed some top quality players and some top quality players will come in from the amateur grade where these guys play for nothing so he’s got some mixture to work with 

3 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Wish u were a bookie kr ha 

Am at the wind up ,i don't think u'l get relegated next season but i don't think u'l breeze it as u seem to think DL

We will hardly breeze it but we will be very competitive mate 

2 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
We will hardly breeze it but we will be very competitive mate 

Ive no doubt all the team's in the league will be competitive this season coming ,your getting a bit excited again are u not

Nop we will see how it gos plenty of good teams in the championship next season 

7 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Not a chance Arthurlie will win the league unless they have signed quality players they have yet to be announced

Henrik i agree with you. Need to improve the quality of player from last season in some positions.  Signed a real prospect in young Urquart and if he can hit the ground running as did  Lee Roulston last season he will be a real asset. We have some real young talent in our ranks and signing players with a bit more experience will help. Hearing Del McNab is signing for Rossvale, . He was one of the better players last season but i really don't think he will be that difficult to replace especially if a couple of the names i am hearing getting bandied about ,as possible signings ,come to fruition.  In my opinion we only have two defenders of real quality. That needs to be addressed if we are to stand a chance of promotion 

Once again it's going to be a very competitive league. One that will be very difficult to get out of.