West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

Good game today , draw a fair result both teams had chances , thought we rode our luck along with some great defending last fifteen of first half where darvel peppered our goal but couldn’t put it in, second half felt we where on top for large spells and deserved the equalizer to take it to 1-1.
Sending off for second yellow deserved no complaints, darvel scored a good goal to take the lead, darvel pushed for more and in my opinion Gartcairn played it well with some good counter attacking, one resulting in a free kick taken quickly by Paul Murphy into an empty net, darvel defense slept at that one.
All about opinions but for me draw was fair.
All the best to darvel for the rest of the season , lots of good guys on the committee and thank you to our fans, the darvel fans that travelled and the neutrals today, it’s appreciated.

Strange league but not at the top three were the leaders are way out in front and well on the way to promotion. The strange part is trying to figure out the bottom half were 8 clubs could be possibly looking for a parachute. Usually by this point you can see the trap door opening for at least one or maybe two teams. But the gap from bottom to halfway up is 6 points even with a third of the games played. I'd have said St Roch's were certs to go down but now 4 managers later and 11 games in it's not as clear cut. Maybe clearer when we reach game 15 at the halfway stage. Anybody with a point a game or more looks safe ie Gartcairn.

1 hour ago, sctv said:

Good game today , draw a fair result both teams had chances , thought we rode our luck along with some great defending last fifteen of first half where darvel peppered our goal but couldn’t put it in, second half felt we where on top for large spells and deserved the equalizer to take it to 1-1.
Sending off for second yellow deserved no complaints, darvel scored a good goal to take the lead, darvel pushed for more and in my opinion Gartcairn played it well with some good counter attacking, one resulting in a free kick taken quickly by Paul Murphy into an empty net, darvel defense slept at that one.
All about opinions but for me draw was fair.
All the best to darvel for the rest of the season , lots of good guys on the committee and thank you to our fans, the darvel fans that travelled and the neutrals today, it’s appreciated.

Imo we should have been out of sight at halftime but from some great saves from your keeper, bad mistake from ourselves at the free kick but if McKenzie makes it 3-1 it’s all over, I would probably have been happy with a point before the game but now I think it’s 2 point dropped. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Imo we should have been out of sight at halftime but from some great saves from your keeper, bad mistake from ourselves at the free kick but if McKenzie makes it 3-1 it’s all over, I would probably have been happy with a point before the game but now I think it’s 2 point dropped. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Again all about opinions, felt your keeper should’ve walked at 0-0 but none of the refs saw it, also our goal that was chopped off , can’t for the life of me get it, wasn’t for the header it was blew after the ball was bundled in the net, for me ref guessed at best so I suppose we could be disappointed with dropping two points too.

At 1 v 1 we have had a goal chopped off unfairly in my opinion and then missed a 1 on 1 easy chance which could have made it 3 v 1 but to be down ton10 men and 2 v 1 down I think we must be happy to get a point against a very strong Darvel.

cant see anyone catching them for the title to be honest. 

Neilston 2-1 craigmark 

a win that keeps us ticking along nicely 

Very poor from the ref a thought today  and going by the mark fans/players/managers they weren’t pleased either

neilston prob had best of the chances  with the mark goalie making some worldie saves 

he was there best player yday but thought he should hv saves the last minute free kick 

all the best to them and thanks for decent turnout at after match hospitality 

Yes craigmark weren’t happy with ref and rightly so . Never a free kick and the both linos agreed but his overall game was very poor .
Yes our keeper had a good game but let’s remember we were down to 10 men after 60 minutes. In the first half we could and should have been 2 up with the chances we missed . Neiston put us under loads of pressure second half but thought we handled it well and a kick in the baws losing that way . Great bunch the neiston lads and wish them all the best for rest of season .

Neilston 2-1 craigmark 
a win that keeps us ticking along nicely 
Very poor from the ref a thought today  and going by the mark fans/players/managers they weren’t pleased either
neilston prob had best of the chances  with the mark goalie making some worldie saves 
he was there best player yday but thought he should hv saves the last minute free kick 
all the best to them and thanks for decent turnout at after match hospitality 

Linesmen were unhappy also. Both overruled by referee when they advised differently. One stood at the coach at the end and had the decency to tell us that he saw the foul that led to the second goal and sending off and that it didn’t hit his hand. The referee ignored him. Said linesmen have been advised not to tell refs when they get it wrong as they get pulled up for it!! Strange system.

Irvine vics might be better of with know linos [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Referee and linesmen in Irvine Victoria v cambuslang today? Disgraceful. Irvine vics players discipline and at the end disgraceful.
Cambuslang 1st half disgraceful.
Cambuslang 2nd half delightful.
Coming back from 3-0 down delighted.

Good value for £6 [emoji122]