West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

Wow what a clever answer. Can you wait until my 9 year old comes in from school, i will let her answer that?.  That's more at her level of witty conversation.  I'm used to talking to adults.  Take care flower.  
He is the biggest fanny on here absolutely hate darvel because of him

Renfrew watching the promotion door slowly closing in front of them as Blantyre Vics start getting ready to jump through it.

Massive win for Blantyre Vics beating Darvel.

Vics keep winning with Renfrew running out of game.

Promotion could be decided by the end of Febuary if the weather keeps up.

Renfrew watching the promotion door slowly closing in front of them as Blantyre Vics start getting ready to jump through it.

I think you’ll find Blantyre Vics didn’t beat Darvel today [emoji6]

Bad day at the office for Whitletts yesterday, just never got going at all. Don’t think Shotts keeper had a save to make.
Hoping for a better performance away at St Rochs next Saturday

On 25/01/2020 at 20:58, Tutankhamen said:

Don't write us off just yet!

Yes if I was a betting man (which I'm not!), the odds would be on Darvel, Blantyre, Cumbernauld  1-2-3 with Renfrew 4th and Neilston 5th but long way to go!

Our toughest games of run in look to be trips to Blantyre (I agree with my fellow Frew fans comments - best team we've faced this season!) & Cumbernauld but of remaining 8 games, 4 are against teams in bottom 5 and the other 4 against mid table "not going up but not going down either" teams.

Win our game in hand and also win at Guys Meadow and we're only 2 points adrift of Cumbernauld.

Inconsistent form has made it hard for us but we're not out it yet!

18 hours ago, Frew Fan 2001 said:

Don't write us off just yet!

Yes if I was a betting man (which I'm not!), the odds would be on Darvel, Blantyre, Cumbernauld  1-2-3 with Renfrew 4th and Neilston 5th but long way to go!

Our toughest games of run in look to be trips to Blantyre (I agree with my fellow Frew fans comments - best team we've faced this season!) & Cumbernauld but of remaining 8 games, 4 are against teams in bottom 5 and the other 4 against mid table "not going up but not going down either" teams.

Win our game in hand and also win at Guys Meadow and we're only 2 points adrift of Cumbernauld.

Inconsistent form has made it hard for us but we're not out it yet!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings........

Heard Blantyre is already off.

Really? Thought it would be rained alot this week and a good few of there home games have been off because of a flooded pitch. Heard they have an arranged friendly if the game is off so the new manager can have a look at the team in a game situation.[emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838][emoji836]️

Really? Thought it would be rained alot this week and a good few of there home games have been off because of a flooded pitch. Heard they have an arranged friendly if the game is off so the new manager can have a look at the team in a game situation.[emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838][emoji836]️

Wouldn’t be surprised. I actually think it would be beneficial for the new management to get a friendly under their belt to allow them to get to know the players better.