West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

I would say that Blantyre's performance first half at NWP was the best I have seen from any visiting side this season. Mind you Renfrew gave them a helping hand with some sloppy defending. Second half Renfrew made a go if it and Blantyre conceded 3 goals, although running out 5-3 winners in the end. Blantyre looked a lively outfit with some good forwards, quick on the break, and reasonably sound at the back. Going down to 10 men did not seem to phase them. Certainly in my promotion threesome. As for Renfrew - mid table by the looks of it now.

Neilston 1-3 Darvel 

away side deserved the win as we never really got into game especially in final third 

a big call from ref not to giv hmd ball leading to Darvel first goal was prob major changing point 

all n all no complaints from me 

we hv to start turning up at home as it’s killing us  ...away form is carrying us at moment 

19 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Neilston 1-3 Darvel 

away side deserved the win as we never really got into game especially in final third 

a big call from ref not to giv hmd ball leading to Darvel first goal was prob major changing point 

all n all no complaints from me 

we hv to start turning up at home as it’s killing us  ...away form is carrying us at moment 

What's happened up Neilston way, too much Christmas pudding?

42 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

What's happened up Neilston way, too much Christmas pudding?

Lost 3 of last 4 games  unfortunately 3 home games is the worrying stat

away from home  last 11 games in all comps we hv won 11 drew 1

in the recent games we hv lost Blantyre ... they blew us away few missing players also 

peasy- a lot of missing players And struggled to field any subs lol 

and Darvel yday - we jist Neva got going 

all and all still been very gd season and still pretty much. In the mix for top 5 finish which for us is punching above our weight in terms of budgets etc 

we hv massive game on sat in last 16 of Scottish also

im sure wee will be back to winning ways soon Enough 

On 18/01/2020 at 17:43, Sharpal27 said:

I would say that Blantyre's performance first half at NWP was the best I have seen from any visiting side this season. Mind you Renfrew gave them a helping hand with some sloppy defending. Second half Renfrew made a go if it and Blantyre conceded 3 goals, although running out 5-3 winners in the end. Blantyre looked a lively outfit with some good forwards, quick on the break, and reasonably sound at the back. Going down to 10 men did not seem to phase them. Certainly in my promotion threesome. As for Renfrew - mid table by the looks of it now.

I agree with that. Blantyre are by far and away the best team we have played this season.  Quick, organised , tenacious, skillful, they are a pleasure to watch.  I really hope they keep up this form and get themselves promoted.  They are the one team in this league i would pay to watch more often. No boasting, no shouting about what they are going to do , just coasting along nicely.

1 minute ago, Satori. said:

I agree with that. Blantyre are by far and away the best team we have played this season.  Quick, organised , tenacious, skillful, they are a pleasure to watch.  I really hope they keep up this form and get themselves promoted.  They are the one team in this league i would pay to watch more often. No boasting, no shouting about what they are going to do , just coasting along nicely.

Yes, we played them on the first day of the season in the Sectional League Cup, and they were very impressive that day. We also played them in a friendly a few weeks ago and they were pretty useful that night as well.

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

Yes, we played them on the first day of the season in the Sectional League Cup, and they were very impressive that day. We also played them in a friendly a few weeks ago and they were pretty useful that night as well.

That’s good then , at least u won’t have to play them Next season 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s good then , at least u won’t have to play them Next season 

You are one aggressive, abrasive, abusive knob aren't you?   What did you find offensive about the post by glensmad that you felt you had to come back with sarcasm?  Is it because he wasn't blowing smoke up your nether region about how good your team are?   You really don't have any respect for anyone or any other team.  Just a horrible James Hunt to be honest.   

19 minutes ago, Satori. said:

You are one aggressive, abrasive, abusive knob aren't you?   What did you find offensive about the post by glensmad that you felt you had to come back with sarcasm?  Is it because he wasn't blowing smoke up your nether region about how good your team are?   You really don't have any respect for anyone or any other team.  Just a horrible James Hunt to be honest.   

Ha ha ha chill U no sorted out Arthurlie woes yet ? 

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha ha chill U no sorted out Arthurlie woes yet ? 

Wow what a clever answer. Can you wait until my 9 year old comes in from school, i will let her answer that?.  That's more at her level of witty conversation.  I'm used to talking to adults.  Take care flower.  

On 19/01/2020 at 14:04, combineharvester said:

Lost 3 of last 4 games  unfortunately 3 home games is the worrying stat

away from home  last 11 games in all comps we hv won 11 drew 1

in the recent games we hv lost Blantyre ... they blew us away few missing players also 

peasy- a lot of missing players And struggled to field any subs lol 

and Darvel yday - we jist Neva got going 

all and all still been very gd season and still pretty much. In the mix for top 5 finish which for us is punching above our weight in terms of budgets etc 

we hv massive game on sat in last 16 of Scottish also

im sure wee will be back to winning ways soon Enough 

Last 11 away you have won 11 and drawn 1. Why don’t I believe you?

6 hours ago, Satori. said:

Wow what a clever answer. Can you wait until my 9 year old comes in from school, i will let her answer that?.  That's more at her level of witty conversation.  I'm used to talking to adults.  Take care flower.  

Hes a complete wallpaper of a man. Absolute embarrassment to his own club . For everything the management team are trying to do to make the club more professional, theres a twat like this posting nonsense on here constantly undermining it.