West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

33 minutes ago, wylieboy said:
1 hour ago, Born&breed said:
Getting to the nitty gritty bit of the season. On what teams have you have watched this season who would you say are the 3 that will be promoted?

Cumberland, Blantyre and Darvel

Hard to argue with that.

51 minutes ago, wylieboy said:
1 hour ago, Born&breed said:
Getting to the nitty gritty bit of the season. On what teams have you have watched this season who would you say are the 3 that will be promoted?

Cumberland, Blantyre and Darvel

There's a Gap between the first two😁

Edited by Monalie

3 wins on the spin for Whitletts, hopefully thats us turned a corner. Dalry at home on Saturday, always been close games between us but our records really good against them

At the moment you have to say Cumbernauld and Darvel are certs to go up but Blantyre really impressed me last week and I'd love to see them go up.  Cumbernauld usually have a massive wobble somewhere along the line and that could open the door for anyone in a chasing pack to take advantage.

At the moment you have to say Cumbernauld and Darvel are certs to go up but Blantyre really impressed me last week and I'd love to see them go up.  Cumbernauld usually have a massive wobble somewhere along the line and that could open the door for anyone in a chasing pack to take advantage.

1point from possible 6 in last two games could well be that “wobble” ?

Another weekend approaching and another round of big fixtures *weather permitting*
we host Darvel  this weekend which will be very tough game as they seem to hv clicked  Seem to been in cruise control ... since we went on that run we hv had wee wobble since Christmas but hopefully put behind us with players back etc 

expecting more of a battle this weekend with the pitch no doubt going to be heavy on legs 

jist hope it’s on so the home fans can pay tribute to late  committeee man Hugh Blair 

mon the farmers 

42 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Should be another really difficult away game for us and expecting a real battle but it will be another away game ticked off the list 

will leave 7 at home 3 away which when ur top of the table is a great position to be in 

Think we are kinda same boat with my count only 4 away ties left 

it’s our  gd away from surprisingly that has us where we are 

West region monthly meeting is this Thursday so I'd suspect it'll be sorted there
This Thursday is not the monthly meeting, it is the quarterly General Meeting of the clubs. Discipline matters are not sorted at the General Meetings. They are a matter for the monthly management meetings.

9 hours ago, glensmad said:

This Thursday is not the monthly meeting, it is the quarterly General Meeting of the clubs. Discipline matters are not sorted at the General Meetings. They are a matter for the monthly management meetings.

Hopefully they’ll have discussed the debacle down at New Cumnock in the Scottish tie,the punters down there canny get away with it,this time 🤔

Hopefully they’ll have discussed the debacle down at New Cumnock in the Scottish tie,the punters down there canny get away with it,this time [emoji848]
Whos gonnie stop them cos wont be the glens committee. They have a wee village mentality so itll keep happening

Mon the papers