West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

1 hour ago, Tutankhamen said:

End of the year 2019 and Darvel and Cumbernauld Utd now moving into the final furlong. Both clubs looking at the points total and figuring out winning half the remaining fixtures would put them up. That third place is game on although i'm taking Shotts Bon Accord and Blantyre Vics out the equation, just too many games and far too inconsistent to gain a place. Arthurlie goodbye and goodnight to top three, two losses two Saturday's in a row to teams from the bottom half of the league killed it off. That brings me to Renfrew and Neilston. Personally i think Renfrew have lost it. When you end up doing a Donnybrook all over YouTube it's curtains. There might be a few six match bans heading Renfrew's way. Hopefully they kept the receipts for those handbags. Door open big time for Neilston, another 14/15 undefeated run and it's away days to Talbot and Rossvale!!!

And to the bottom half or Championship B as some call it. Dalry Thistle and Gartcairn looking completely safe. That leaves the bottom six doing musical chairs with those 3 relegation places. One or two might think it's safe although a couple of defeats and it's squeaky bum time again.

Really looking forward to the Darvel v Cumbernauld games. They should be crackers and will decide the outcome of the championship. Think Neilston will squeeze out the others for third place. 

1 hour ago, Tutankhamen said:

End of the year 2019 and Darvel and Cumbernauld Utd now moving into the final furlong. Both clubs looking at the points total and figuring out winning half the remaining fixtures would put them up. That third place is game on although i'm taking Shotts Bon Accord and Blantyre Vics out the equation, just too many games and far too inconsistent to gain a place. Arthurlie goodbye and goodnight to top three, two losses two Saturday's in a row to teams from the bottom half of the league killed it off. That brings me to Renfrew and Neilston. Personally i think Renfrew have lost it. When you end up doing a Donnybrook all over YouTube it's curtains. There might be a few six match bans heading Renfrew's way. Hopefully they kept the receipts for those handbags. Door open big time for Neilston, another 14/15 undefeated run and it's away days to Talbot and Rossvale!!!

And to the bottom half or Championship B as some call it. Dalry Thistle and Gartcairn looking completely safe. That leaves the bottom six doing musical chairs with those 3 relegation places. One or two might think it's safe although a couple of defeats and it's squeaky bum time again.

Mate Blantyre have lost only 2 games since August and both to us so I would say they are hardly inconsistent , their park might stop them going up but certainly ability and work rate  won’t , Neilston I cannot comment on As I haven’t seen them but they have us to play twice so I’m no sure that’s to their advantage but they are having a good season 

22 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Mate Blantyre have lost only 2 games since August and both to us so I would say they are hardly inconsistent , their park might stop them going up but certainly ability and work rate  won’t , Neilston I cannot comment on As I haven’t seen them but they have us to play twice so I’m no sure that’s to their advantage but they are having a good season 

Can only call it as i see it.

Blantyre Vics won't go up.

Neilston 2-3 peasy 

very sloppy from us today gave peasy a 3 goal start and in this league can’t be doing that 

like prob every team in league we are running on fumes with a bare bones squad at moment ... had to dip into our 19s to help out today .. hopefully bodies are back soon enough to get us back on track 

long way to go but would say games like today rules us out of promotion but still may hav say on title with the games left 

all the best to peasy who also bought a decent support on a miserable day 

35 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Neilston 2-3 peasy 

very sloppy from us today gave peasy a 3 goal start and in this league can’t be doing that 

like prob every team in league we are running on fumes with a bare bones squad at moment ... had to dip into our 19s to help out today .. hopefully bodies are back soon enough to get us back on track 

long way to go but would say games like today rules us out of promotion but still may hav say on title with the games left 

all the best to peasy who also bought a decent support on a miserable day 

Peasy coasted into a 3 goal lead today and then lost 2 sloppy goals within 5 minutes. With still 25 minutes to go I  feared the worst after that. Delighted with the 3 points. Some decent play from both teams in tough conditions. Peasy looking a better team now. Hopefully keep it going, another relegation would be disastrous. 

19 minutes ago, onemanwolfpack said:

Peasy coasted into a 3 goal lead today and then lost 2 sloppy goals within 5 minutes. With still 25 minutes to go I  feared the worst after that. Delighted with the 3 points. Some decent play from both teams in tough conditions. Peasy looking a better team now. Hopefully keep it going, another relegation would be disastrous. 

Doubt Petershill will go down if they can pull off victories at places like Neilston.

Anyone any information on the outcome of abandoned match with Renfrew v Petershill a few weeks back?

See there's a rescheduled match on a Weds night with some boys facing 2 game suspensions... is that it? For a match to be abandoned whilst one team is winning, rammy caught on video, be reported in the Sunday Mail, Sun, Daily Record, Clyde 1 super-scoreboard etc. it seems strange that would be it punishment levels.

Back to the good old early 90s in the Juniors if so !

1 hour ago, Jordy said:

Anyone any information on the outcome of abandoned match with Renfrew v Petershill a few weeks back?

See there's a rescheduled match on a Weds night with some boys facing 2 game suspensions... is that it? For a match to be abandoned whilst one team is winning, rammy caught on video, be reported in the Sunday Mail, Sun, Daily Record, Clyde 1 super-scoreboard etc. it seems strange that would be it punishment levels.

Back to the good old early 90s in the Juniors if so !

Nothing to see here, move along.

Think of the incidents in the last couple of years and not a mention. Some of us are still trying to figure out the Cambuslang 3 promotions in 3 seasons and a gangland hit on the manager story.

Took in game at petershill today , cumbernauld deserved their half time lead but petershill fully Deserved their point In the end  with ex darvel player roddy Paterson changing the game when he came on , peasies are improving and very tough tie for us in the Scottish cup away to them 

23 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Took in game at petershill today , cumbernauld deserved their half time lead but petershill fully Deserved their point In the end  with ex darvel player roddy Paterson changing the game when he came on , peasies are improving and very tough tie for us in the Scottish cup away to them 

Definitely a game of two halves. Peasy were very poor first half and didn't get to grips with Cumbernauld formation. Change of shape second half and Peasy were well on top. Gave away 2 silly penalties, same as home game v Darvel that cost us. Peasy improving every week and we've competed well with the teams at the top end recently.