West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

On 22/09/2019 at 10:23, Terry Tibbs said:

In my opinion, too many players playing out of position. Should be building our team round young Kerr who is our best player, he’s struggling to get a start and when he does it’s out on the left emoji30.png we’ve went from looking like promotion contenders against Cumbernauld to shipping goals left, right n centre in the last 5 games. Doesn’t look a happy camp right now for whatever reason

Give Peter time, he needs to get his own players in that want to play football the proper way.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

If you thought Huntershill was bad Gartcairn is even worse no joking take a chair to stand on if your under 6ft

I’ve only see games on YouTube of Gartcairn, do all the support stand down one side?

Manager raging because the Premiership teams get priority for assistant referees. :lol: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/junior-football-boss-accuses-sjfa-20538713.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Junior football boss accuses SJFA of discrimination in row over match officials shortage

Brian McLuckie hit out as his side were left without linesmen for the fourth game in a row on Saturday. 

Angry Brian McLuckie this week accused Junior football chiefs of discriminating against Irvine Vics in a row over a shortage of match officials.

The Vics boss hit out as his side were left without linesmen for the fourth game in a row as they lost 2-0 at home to Blantyre on Saturday.

McLuckie felt two controversial refereeing decisions were the turning point in the Championship clash.

And he insist both calls could have been avoided had linesmen been present.

McLuckie – who was sent off as frustrations boiled over on the touchline – believes his side are being unfairly punished at the expense of making sure top flight games are fully officiated.

He said: “It’s absolutely ridiculous. Irvine Vics should be treated as an equal member of the SJFA but we’re being discriminated against because we don’t play in the top division.

“To have no linesmen for the fourth match in a row is an embarrassment. What have we done to deserve that?

“If there is a shortage of match officials then they should be allocated on a rota basis. It’s not fair that teams like ourselves are missing out every week at the expense of Premier sides.

“We have a duty as a club to fulfil our fixtures. The SJFA surely have a duty to ensure that games are officiated in the correct manner.

“I have asked for an explanation of what’s going on because this can’t continue. It’s simply not professional.

“On Saturday, we went behind to a penalty that even the Blantyre boys couldn’t believe was given. We were then denied a very strong claim of our own at the other end.

I don't know the ins and outs but by all accounts Gartcairn are trying to get a new stand built and they are a fairly new club so give them time and hopefully they get something decent.

Was at Renfrew on Saturday and that's easily the best stadium I have been to for that type of sports centre set up it was excellent

These clubs should not be allowed in the league look at us and how we run things