West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

12 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We won’t  have the biggest budget in the league junior guy but we won’t be far away from it however Mick has signed some top quality players and some top quality players will come in from the amateur grade where these guys play for nothing so he’s got some mixture to work with 

I would love to know who will have a bigger budget. Not sure who you are trying to kid about guys playing for nothing at amateur and I'm pretty sure they won't come junior for nothi g either

• 3 weeks later...
Heard Ross Robertson to Whitletts. This could be the signing that keeps them up.

No heard nothing myself, but he would be a cracking signing for us

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing we’re away to Neilston in our 1st league game. If its anything like last seasons up there, it’ll be a cracker. Think we came back twice to win 5-4

Darvel
Cumbernauld
Kilsyth
Top 3

Dalry
Irvine vics
Craigmark
Bottom 3

Very hard league this year and no disrespect to any club that’s just my prediction!
Personally for cambuslang I just hope we can stabilise, keep 11 players on the pitch and put up a good show of ourselves avoiding the drop! MTL!

6 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Fancied Petershill for top 3 but not so sure after seeing their signings posted on twitter earlier. 

don't know if first team players but Shettleston have signed a fair few from peasy  this coming season  

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Fancied Petershill for top 3 but not so sure after seeing their signings posted on twitter earlier. 

Think Anson, Watt and Giffen are good signings for Peasy, not sure how the boys from the amateurs will handle the step up. Should be a good league.