How many political parties have you voted for.

Usually SNP but I have voted Labour a couple of times. I voted for the communist party in the 1994 Euro elections, along with about 200 other people, just for the shits and giggles.
I'm kinda disappointed that no Monster Raving Loony or Buckethead type candidates have ever stood in my area.
Did vote CPB in one council election.

EU elections 2014 were the first I was eligible to vote in, despite turning 18 in October 2011!

So, that's EU 2014, GE 2015, SE 2016, GE 2017 and EU 2019: all SNP.

First ever vote was for the first Scottish Parliament, which coincided with the council elections on the same day so voted for three different parties on my first go round - Labour on the MSP ballot, Conservative on the List MSP one (thought McLetchie was OK) and Lib Dem for the council as their record at local level was pretty good at the time.

When I moved down south I lived in a conservative (small c) area in which the MP was a Lib Dem and the Tories were the main challengers so it was Lib Dem all the way.

When I moved back home it was Labour to begin with but the last couple of elections has seen me vote SNP (MSP, MP, MEP) and Green (List MSP).

So yeah, five. :)

SNP, Green, LibDem, and Labour.

LibDem and Labour once each in the 2001 and 2010 general elections respectively. Green for the list MSPs in the Scottish parliament several times, SNP for everything else I think (my first vote was in the 1997 general election).