Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

Some place Copenhagen, like when I was in Stockholm earlier in the season, fantastic city, spotlessly clean, brilliant eclectic mix of old traditional buildings with impressive new builds giving the place a stunning look, excellent selection of bars and food, plenty touristy stuff if that's your thing, a cracking stadium with lots of fan friendly facilities and welcoming, friendly locals, only let down being it was VERY expensive in regards to food, drink and taxis 

Would definitely visit again, great trip. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Some place Copenhagen, like when I was in Stockholm earlier in the season, fantastic city, spotlessly clean, brilliant eclectic mix of old traditional buildings with impressive new builds giving the place a stunning look, excellent selection of bars and food, plenty touristy stuff if that's your thing, a cracking stadium with lots of fan friendly facilities and welcoming, friendly locals, only let down being it was VERY expensive in regards to food, drink and taxis 

^^^ 3 days eating bacon rolls

48 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

6CAFE134-4AAE-42DD-A597-8427695B4015.thumb.png.30c775b1b23e553000cbbcfd7859c828.pngDarian Mackinnon has a particularly impressive games to yellow cards ratio.

If oor Alfie sticks about for a few more years, he'll be up there, nice to see Ian Black in there for us. 

Chic Charnley must've had a worse record though.

Darren Jackson had a surprisingly high yellow card to games ratio for a player not renowned for being physical, but then anyone ages with me or older who recalls what a narky, whining faced b*****d he was will recall how he was booked regularly for mouthing off to referees, diving, gestures to opposition fans and sneaky wee digs and kicks at opponents behind the referee's back. 

Darren Jackson had a surprisingly high yellow card to games ratio for a player not renowned for being physical, but then anyone ages with me or older who recalls what a narky, whining faced b*****d he was will recall how he was booked regularly for mouthing off to referees, diving, gestures to opposition fans and sneaky wee digs and kicks at opponents behind the referee's back. 

Think I’m a bit younger than you but can certainly remember what a torn faced whinging wee shite Darren Jackson was.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Sounds familiar , but you forgot the world's most overated visitor attraction

Well done to fans behaving well