Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...............................enjoying  a great holiday abroad and this upped it a couple of notches.............

Seriously though, Scottish football both domestically and internationally can't get much lower : can it????

Those in charge of the game are clearly getting rewarded  for  doing SFA  (and have been for 20 + years

In my experience at football games, the Glasgow-based police excel in creating problems that were otherwise non-existent.

Most bizarre I saw was at the Falkirk v Dunfermline semi-final at Hampden whereby Falkirk made it 2-0 in the 89th minute and the Pars fans just wanted to bugger off home / drown their sorrows somewhere else.  Instead, Strathclyde's finest (on horseback, of course) decided to pen the Pars fans (in the North Stand) into Somerville Drive by blockading it for ages after FT (rather than the celebrating Bairns who stayed behind anyway).  Falkirk fans wandered around the corner from the West Stand to goad them across the fluorescent wall, trouble ensued etc etc

They remind me of the Central Park Rangers in the film Elf who manage to spark a riot at a Simon & Garfunkel concert. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

19 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Accidentally knocking a bobby over gets you arrested, stealing one of their hats on purpose to celebrate a goal is deemed fine

Tbf, I think the player knew exactly what he was doing there.

He almost certainly thought "who's this f***ing joker?" at the time.

20 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Accidentally knocking a bobby over gets you arrested, stealing one of their hats on purpose to celebrate a goal is deemed fine

Fucking shambolic police force 

FFS can you not just enjoy them getting  papped out? The guy did something spur of the moment while celebrating a goal how long ago?If it had been a diddy player lifting the hat you wouldn't bother yer arse.Every feckin scenario that happens you'll find one of youz two trying to get the other one punished in some sort of way. Suppose sectarian hatred just gets you that way. 

Rewatched a few videos of the game there.

The sheer joy when they scored the penalty, the wanting to be Edward sing song being cut short when those rascally Danes scored again and reality started to sink in.....

1 hour ago, Mr Pikey said:

FFS can you not just enjoy them getting  papped out? The guy did something spur of the moment while celebrating a goal how long ago?If it had been a diddy player lifting the hat you wouldn't bother yer arse.Every feckin scenario that happens you'll find one of youz two trying to get the other one punished in some sort of way. Suppose sectarian hatred just gets you that way. 

Wow you clearly missed the point, and i mean not just shaved the post but row z thunderbolt missed my point 

53 minutes ago, bennett said:

Rewatched a few videos of the game there.

The sheer joy when they scored the penalty, the wanting to be Edward sing song being cut short when those rascally Danes scored again and reality started to sink in.....

Rewatched a few videos of a Celtic game that didn’t affect your club in the slightest?

The word “obsessed” gets bandied about a lot, but this is something special.

50 minutes ago, The OP said:

Rewatched a few videos of a Celtic game that didn’t affect your club in the slightest?

The word “obsessed” gets bandied about a lot, but this is something special.

There's a cracking video with a celtic fan dressed up like the lucky charms guy, the joy on his wee face slowly draining away....