Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

2 hours ago, wingnut said:

Sorry OP for being so obvious,maybe better if we get horsed 5-0 first leg then win 6-0 at home 

The thing is how many times have you watched Kobenhavn? Usually I try to watch Celtic opponents in Europe a couple of times before they meet.
But they've only played one game in two month and I didn't see it so I've not got a scooby what to expect.
Celtic this season have only lost one game away from home, positive results in France,Italy and Sweden should put us in a good place.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The thing is how many times have you watched Kobenhavn? Usually I try to watch Celtic opponents in Europe a couple of times before they meet.
But they've only played one game in two month and I didn't see it so I've not got a scooby what to expect.
Celtic this season have only lost one game away from home, positive results in France,Italy and Sweden should put us in a good place.

I’ve not seen them at all but all I’ve done is give an opinion,like you me and every other Celtic fan hope we are in a good place and go on and win the morra night 

6 hours ago, wingnut said:

Sorry OP for being so obvious,maybe better if we get horsed 5-0 first leg then win 6-0 at home 

Don’t take on so. Just found “hope we finish the game ahead in the tie but it would be great to go in further ahead in the tie” quite funny. Read similar comments elsewhere.