Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

43 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Looking for a couple of spares for the Europa League Final.

‘Two tickets? Hey, Drew Brees, up here, on the balcony, aye, two tickets, yeah? No problem, see you on Sunday, bring the readies....’

34DD1A58-D1D2-42C9-82F7-67105A5065A3.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Have to say, I only hate fascists about the same as I hate the arsecheeks, so despite being able to acknowledge that its a big result, Celtic can still f**k off.

Away to skirt round the bumhole now and root for Porto in the other thread.

FTOF

Surely we can all get behind opposition to a violent ethno-nationalist ideology?

Wait... 

Just back to the hotel after a very long day of drinking and celebrating, only negative being just hearing one of the shuttle buses laid on taking fans back into the city broke down, police told the fans to walk the remaining distance where they were promptly ambushed by a squad of scumbags, the Celtic SLO has just tweeted telling fans to not walk around the city tonight as the Lazio fans are not happy and looking for trouble, we got back okay but have heard a rake of police sirens outside. 

As for the match, apart from the first 15 minutes when I feared a bad defeat I thought we were outstanding, the decision making and calmness under pressure was most impressive for me, thought we were much better than the first leg where we were a wee bit fortunate I felt, tonight we were much better in every department. 

In recent memory only Rogic's injury time invincible treble clinching goal at Hampden can be compared to the absolute fucking carnage that ensued after N'tcham's goal, proper old school scenes, limbs everywhere, folk tumbling over rows of seats etc and not giving a f**k, absolutely magnificent, what football is all about 😎

Now for some much needed shut eye before a visit to the Vatican tomorrow....

Papa Francesco allez... allez allez...😎

Edited by Flybhoy

Just back to the hotel after a very long day of drinking and celebrating, only negative being just hearing one of the shuttle buses laid on taking fans back into the city broke down, police told the fans to walk the remaining distance where they were promptly ambushed by a squad of scumbags, the Celtic SLO has just tweeted telling fans to not walk around the city tonight as the Lazio fans are not happy and looking for trouble, we got back okay but have heard a rake of police sirens outside. 
As for the match, apart from the first 15 minutes when I feared a bad defeat I thought we were outstanding, the decision making and calmness under pressure was most impressive for me, thought we were much better than the first leg where we were a wee bit fortunate I felt, tonight we were much better in every department. 
In recent memory only Rogic's injury time invincible treble clinching goal at Hampden can be compared to the absolute fucking carnage that ensued after N'tcham's goal, proper old school scenes, limbs everywhere, folk tumbling over rows of seats etc and not giving a f**k, absolutely magnificent, what football is all about [emoji41]
Now for some much needed shut eye before a visit to the Vatican tomorrow....
Papa Francesco allez... allez allez...[emoji41]
Good post until the clichéd visit to the Vatican got a mention. Grow up.

It was obviously a great result for Celtic, can’t take that away from them, but all this faux love for Celtic from diddy fans on here, pass the sick bucket. This club has actively looked at leaving Scottish football, and if the chance came up they’d be off without a second thought. Don’t imagine for one second that they play these games for the betterment of Scottish football.