Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
8 hours ago, The OP said:
Yes it is a minter.
Can you explain why you support Lazio? 

Why should anyone have to explain such a thing?

Why not? We’re always accused of being gloryhunters even if we were born and raised in Glasgow, nevermind supporting a team in another country.

It just seems odd that a Hearts fan who seemingly comes from London also supports Lazio and presumably West Ham. Unless there is some personal Lazio connection it seems safe to assume he loves right wing politics and faux hardmannery. Di Canio might be the excuse but I love Henrik Larsson like a fat kid loves cake and I haven’t leeched onto Helsingborgs.

Folk who pretend to support St Pauli and Livorno because they support Celtic are almost as bad but not quite because at least they’re not leeching onto those clubs out of enthusiasm for violence and fascism.

Re the game, reckon most likely outcome is us to lose by a couple. Their upcoming game is Lecce at home and they’re in danger of going out of the EL so they might go full strength, and they were enough of a handful in Glasgow having dropped a couple of players.

Edited by The OP

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Celtic fans who openly support terrorist organisations taking the moral high ground.......

My Grandfather was fighting Mussolini’s troops at El Alamein and in Sicily when yours was hiding in the shipyard* poppy boy.

*I have no basis for this statement. And whit? 

Just now, The OP said:

My Grandfather was fighting Mussolini’s troops at El Alamein and in Sicily when yours was hiding in the shipyard* poppy boy.

*I have no basis for this statement. And whit? 

One RAF and the other navy.

The hypocrisy,  always the hypocrisy. 

Am I right in thnking that Celtic fans are upset at the political swayings of opposing fans and holding moral high ground?

I would like to think that any right minded person would be upset at the political swayings of lazio fans.