Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He is our most in form player. I think he will be with us for a maximum of two more seasons before an EPL club comes calling. I don't think he will struggle to make an impact like Armstrong either as he is a bit stronger and looks to be a fair bit more consistent. You would hope Caley would have negotiated some sort of sell on clause?

I was thinking that too but our old board were fucking useless at contracts.  Plus has Christie not signed a new deal since he left us?

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
8 hours ago, TheScarf said:
Probably just seems that given he’s the best player in the country by about 14,375 miles.

You would pump Ryan Christie rotten, wouldn't you?

I don't find him sexually attractive so no.  What I said is indisputable, however.

14 hours ago, gannonball said:

Enjoyed the match last night. I didn’t see much that AIK could trouble us in the second leg however many would have said that about Cluj. I went all Celtic Da last night when pished and purchased a I wanna be Edouard t-shirt online.

Don't agree. Wasn't on here but clearly Cluj were a team that could score goals and if Lennon was going to go all Hibsey then a result like that was always on the cards. 

40 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Thrown any fake eyeballs at opposition players lately?

No. And the two or three people who did were condemned by the club and every fan I have seen commenting on it, dealt with by the Police and such an incident has never re-occured.

Now can you say the same about.... Lets see..... Property damage, offensive singing, offensive banners/messages? We'll go with them for a start shall we?

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Thats because your fans have repeatedly brought fines upon "their club" with their scummy behaviour.

HTH

I assume page 2 of the letter (overleaf) goes on about "we dinna want to be see as bad as them" etc etc etc.

However, they have sold magee a ticket which is bad enough in itself.