Coldplay - Like em or hate em?

sfha

I liked Coldplay when they first came out. However the right on attitude the lead took off-stage on put me off somewhat and I distanced myself from them. But recently I've taken to listening to them again. I'm catching up and the X&Y and La Vida albums are exceptional, I can't stop playing them. Anyone else revisiting groups or albums they fell out with?

Absolute shite.

MOR Indie Music for dull middle aged folk thinking they are “trendy”. Awful awful band with nothing to say.

Tried to say one of their biggest influences was Ride and stole the guitar from “Dreams Burn Down” for their song “in my Place”

If 2 songs could sound so wider apart [emoji23][emoji23]

File next to Stereophonics.

Shite.

My generation had New Order, JAMC, Spacemen 3, Sonic Youth, Madchester, Shoegazing, Rave, The Criminal Justice Bill, Factory, Creation, 4AD, Rough Trade, 1990 Second Summer of Love when Indie and Dance merged,...the list could go on.

What will this generation be remembered by ?

Jessie J, Little Mix and Adele playing festivals ?

Embarrassing

On 27/05/2019 at 11:49, G-MAN said:

My generation had New Order, JAMC, Spacemen 3, Sonic Youth, Madchester, Shoegazing, Rave, The Criminal Justice Bill, Factory, Creation, 4AD, Rough Trade, 1990 Second Summer of Love when Indie and Dance merged,...the list could go on.

What will this generation be remembered by ?

Jessie J, Little Mix and Adele playing festivals ?

Embarrassing

Can someone come and collect their da?

It's music for people that aren't really fussed about music. Which is fine, it's an extremely lucrative market and someone has to provide for it so fair play to them.