Scottish cup final

dr lector

Guest Mick Kennedy

Cheers lads, and thank you Chris. 

Special mention to Eastfield, anyone who asked me this week about my thoughts on the final and Eastfield will testify about highly I rate the club and players. I lost 4 Scottish final before I won one, so I know how hard it is, but looking at amateur football and Eastfield am sure they will have another opportunity to win the Scottish. They have a very talented, exciting group of young players, who are very tight group and I’m sure will be force in amateur football for the next few seasons.  

2 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

Lot of jealous people out there I think boab

Fuk up ya knob whit hanger on are you?

One of the fat wans? Away and squeeze intae yer Jacamo XXXL black bodywarmer and 46 inch waist black skinny trackie bottoms  with 8 quid sports direct trainers and walk aboot yer hoose when naebody is in doin kiddon interviews and pretending ye are aw part of this.

Tadger.

5 hours ago, AL75 said:

Fuk up ya knob whit hanger on are you?

One of the fat wans? Away and squeeze intae yer Jacamo XXXL black bodywarmer and 46 inch waist black skinny trackie bottoms  with 8 quid sports direct trainers and walk aboot yer hoose when naebody is in doin kiddon interviews and pretending ye are aw part of this.

Tadger.

Away ,and gee yerself piece Bawbag 36 inch waist only wear Armani and a different Rolex for each day of the week u still got a timex was Mickey Mouse on the front

7 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

Away ,and gee yerself piece Bawbag 36 inch waist only wear Armani and a different Rolex for each day of the week u still got a timex was Mickey Mouse on the front

Lol more dodgy dollars.......

On 27/05/2019 at 23:25, Amofan1 said:

I smell shite