Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Morelos, Jack and Tavernier the only players who started the first leg last time and should play today. 

Foderingham played but not expected to start today. Halliday wasn’t named in the squad.

Edited by thepundit

55 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Tough listening to these mutants commentating... "best goal you'll see this season so far" 🤣

The grammar there is quite something.

The stream I'm watching is, fortunately, the Rangers TV feed without any commentary.  It's a blessed relief.  How Rangers lost to this mob is beyond me.  They're Championship level at best.

That was a tough watch, Progress unlucky not to come away with an away goal..

Having watched Celtic last night and sevco tonight against equally shit opponents I have  some bad news Bears, you are still streets behind Celtic..

That was a tough watch, Progress unlucky not to come away with an away goal..
Having watched Celtic last night and sevco tonight against equally shit opponents I have  some bad news Bears, you are still streets behind Celtic..

While Gerrard consists in creating a bloated squad full of interchangeable mediocrities, they’ll always be relying on Neil Lennon doing what Neil Lennon does best.

That Eddie Hitler centre half chap, and that Katic chap; and Barisic (though to be fair he’s been injured a lot)and Halliday; and Stewart and Jones... there are loads of players who are no better than the players they are rotated in for. There are loads of players he keeps rotating for other players who aren’t quite good enough either.

Yeah it was a strange game. Rangers clearly the better team and should have come away with a few more, however some defensive blunders very nearly cost. Mcgregor was on form.

Aribo looks class.

Edit - spelling

35 minutes ago, ham89 said:

Yeah it was a strange game. Rangers clearly the better team and shod have come away with a few more, however some defensive blunders very nearly cost. Mcgregor was on form.

Aribo looks class.

Pretty fair summary.

We'll score 'over there'.