Jump to content

Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24


The_Kincardine

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Are there any subjects that celtic fans aren't experts in?

 

 

 

 

Don’t need to be an expert mate just basic literacy to be able to type into google and then read the results 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Don’t need to be an expert mate just basic literacy to be able to type into google and then read the results 😉

That’s an expert to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Don’t need to be an expert mate just basic literacy to be able to type into google and then read the results 😉

So your assertion is that Goldson has made himself unnaturally bigger with his arm placement not being justifiable by his body movement?

Have you often seen players stretch to make a block with their arms stuck by their side?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Cheeky Chirpy Chappie Chico / Ally McCoist / Kenny Miller / Alex Rae / Alex McLeish / Walter Smith / Graeme Souness / Dilly Bodds / Packie Bonner

etc, etc..........

Greenie for Dilly Bodds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just catching up and Listening to Superscoreboard Wed addition.

Marvellous entertainment.

btw, to the bears out there (hiding in the woods).  What has happened to Kamara, he's a wasted jersey in the 2 games so for this season?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hoping Kent's back and fit as he makes a difference in these games.

Alfie getting some time and a goal yesterday was welcome but while I can see us winning, i can't see us going through. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kent being back will hopefully be a massive boost. I think it was glaringly obvious last Tuesday how much he brings to the team especially in Europe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Kent being back will hopefully be a massive boost. I think it was glaringly obvious last Tuesday how much he brings to the team especially in Europe.

It doesn't sound like he will be starting though which is concern. I can't see us turning this round to be honest. Horrendous performance out there cost us the tie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DMCs said:

It doesn't sound like he will be starting though which is concern. I can't see us turning this round to be honest. Horrendous performance out there cost us the tie.

I fear that you may be correct. My hope is to score just before half time, then bring on Morelos and Kent for the second half and go "baws oot" for it. 

I'm as certain as I can be that if USG score at any point, it's "tie over" ☹️

Of course, if GVB doesn't start our Dynamic Duo, and we go out, he'll get pelters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I fear that you may be correct. My hope is to score just before half time, then bring on Morelos and Kent for the second half and go "baws oot" for it. 

I'm as certain as I can be that if USG score at any point, it's "tie over" ☹️

Of course, if GVB doesn't start our Dynamic Duo, and we go out, he'll get pelters. 

I think Morelos will start tonight and Kent won't come on unless we are needing a goal with 20/30 minutes left. 

If we go out it's 100% GVB's fault but not because we've had some injury issues and he wasn't willing to risk players. Entirely down to his negative approach to the first leg and the fact that he didn't change it quick enough when it was apparent how poor we were.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The_Kincardine changed the title to Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...