Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Sevco 5088 have only 2 Scottish players in their starting 11. One of them is 52yr old shagger McGregor. Get them in the fucking sea

Absolute pish.  How many Scots should we have playing?

48 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

This game won’t tell us, but I’m interested to see how Ojo does. Last year he struggled in France, but he seems to suit Rangers’ style of play, and seemed to be much closer to the Liverpool first side than Kent or Ejaria for example.

Ojo strolled it on Sunday and strolled it today.  Two goals taken as cool as you like.  

Ryan who?

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

He's been a wee bit flat in his 20 mins on Sunday and for about 60ish minutes today.  Nothing to write home about.

Any hint of serious injury yet?

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Any hint of serious injury yet?

None except he did seem to be nursing his right wrist.  Not sure if that was an injury caused by him  bracing himself after a hard tackle or wanking himself dry for playing for The Rangers.

Oh and we seem to have signed the Killy Greg Stewart rather than his ersatz Dolly doppelganger.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh and we seem to have signed the Killy Greg Stewart rather than his ersatz Dolly doppelganger.

Based on a game against a team from Gibraltar?   What an embarrassing statement to make Kinc.

Well done on keeping bigotry out of it for a change though, you're getting better.

Only seen the 2nd half yesterday but it was effectively a training match. Quality goal from Ojo. Not sure it was better than Jack's volley though.

Ah well, at least we can treat the return game like a training match and give the fringe players a chance to impress.

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Based on a game against a team from Gibraltar?   What an embarrassing statement to make Kinc.

He did very well against Oxford the other day also, to be fair. 

I'm still sceptical he can be a first team regular but there's no denying he's certainly got off to a good start.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, TavTastic said:
Want to make a bet? £20 to me if that doesn't happen. £50 to you if Progres win the tie?

Minter

Your obsession with me is flattering but I'm taken sorry xx

The Progres rematch was almost a reality last season so i'm delighted it appears to be on the cards this season. 

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Give it time Kinky and the lazy b*****d will come to the fore

To be fair, if I was a Rangers fan on loan at the Dons whilst earning a tidy salary at Brum I wouldn't be that motivated either. :)

Especially now that the Dons are just an upper-mid table team.

Edited by thepundit