Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Another massive Champions League game for Rangers and another game Gio has failed to select Ryan Kent. I can't stand Rangers but if I was a Rangers fan I'd be absolutely furious he has left one of the club's best players out of these massive games.

12BE7B1E-4601-4AFA-AD21-1D55DD7240C0.thumb.jpeg.bb0e6ba4461ccbc8fb1a503d338da896.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

The power of spin. Technically Rangers can qualify for the Europa Legaue but a 2-0 win for Ajax means they are the worst Champions Legaue team ever

Worth tuning in for then.

#HistoryMakers

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

All a bit predictable right now. The lack of effort and apparent absence of a coherent gameplan was always going to get punished by a good side.

If it wasn't against us, I'd say Napoli were a joy to watch at times. The pass and ball in for their first two goals were top quality. Just a side lightyears ahead of us.

Was talking with a few rangers fans today who were at the game and were pretty honest in their assessment.

They were also saying that any money accrued from the champs league won't be available as it's going to be used to pay off directors that gave them loans and who now want their cash back 

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

Was talking with a few rangers fans today who were at the game and were pretty honest in their assessment.

They were also saying that any money accrued from the champs league won't be available as it's going to be used to pay off directors that gave them loans and who now want their cash back 

No wonder. You have to be fucking mental to spunk money on a football club with almost zero chance of seeing any of it back.

It’s why MacGregor at County’s family are at him to walk away now too. 

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

Aye, that’s been the rumours since the summer. Sounds pretty plausible and would explain our lack of transfer activity after qualifying for the CL.

I also expect the litigation with Sports Direct and the construction of Edmiston house has cost them more than expected.

Davies and Ridvan out injured for tonight with Lundstram suspended to add to the long list of players currently unavailable. It's going to be an uphill task to get anything but after a positive performance on Saturday where things seemed to click, there's a little optimism.

Likely to be Sands and King at the back which is obviously the main area of concern. An 18-year-old still learning and a player that doesn't appear to be a natural centre back, although his second half display there on Saturday was very good.

Hoping for a much better showing and at least a bit of effort that has been lacking in this CL campaign.