Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

49 minutes ago, AJF said:

Rotate the squad tonight and get home without any further injuries. That's the stage it's at.

Your chums on meeja have more confidence.

13 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Backed Rangers - 1

3-1 win, Colak, King and Morelos with goals.

That’s what I was thinking too. 

Can't see it myself.  Comfy home win.

On 21/10/2022 at 23:35, muirkirk nil said:

RANGERS have been issued fines totalling around £35,000 by UEFA over conduct during the Champions League match against Liverpool at Anfield.

The Ibrox club have been slapped with four fines in relation to the lighting of fireworks, throwing of objects, a provocative message of an offensive nature and violation of the UEFA Return to Play Protocol.

Rangers have first been punished over the throwing of objects with a £3,300 fine under Article 16(2)(b) DR of UEFA regulations.

The club were then hit with a sanction under the same article but section (c) over the lighting of fireworks which incurred an £14,400 fine (€16,500).

Rangers were also fined under Article 16(2)(e) DR of regulations over a "provocative message of an offensive nature" during the 2-0 loss at Anfield.

The fine imposed for that breach totalled £8,750 (€10,000).

The final sanction came under Article 13.1.2 regarding face masks in the UEFA return to Play Protocol.

The club were hit with another £8,750 (€10,000) fine for the violation.

Deterrents !

15 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I saw a video of Rangers fans being interviewed in Naples.

Mad Teuchters supporting Rangers. Sad.

My auld man was a mad teuchter who supported Rangers - as were a great many who moved from The Gàidhealtachd post-war.  A time when Gaelic was,actually, the 2nd language of Glasgow rather than this made-up Polis Albania pish the NatWits want us subjected to.

Anyway. Tonight I'll mostly be hiding behind the sofa and following the Rangers Women vs Spartans on Twitter.

This has been the one to look forward to since matchday 1, having seen Naploi destroy Liverpool. Unfortunately since then they have qualified with ease and might take their foot off the gas somewhat, which should still result in a thumping win, but the hilarity we deserve might evade us tonight.

That said, Osimhen bullied Van Dijk in that first game, so hopefully we get to see him absolutely dismantle this mob.

Forza Napoli, from a pizza fan [emoji122][emoji122]

Eta just seen the lineups. Gutted. Anguissa, Osimhen, Kvaratshkelia and Zielenski all benched [emoji19]