Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

What I enjoyed was at 3-1 the crowd gave up on winning and resorted to the party tunes like no surrender and whatever ditty has ‘f**k Bobby sands…he’s deid!’ In a show of loyalist defiance against the comfortable win Liverpool were about to see out. 

Then salah came on and they surrendered to the subway pretty fucking quickly. 

Edited by Dons_1988

40 minutes ago, Swami said:

How much is it per point in the Champion’s League again? The Old Firm with access to the ‘riches’ is going well. 

£750,000 for a win. Admittedly I'm basing this on Championship Manager 97/98

9 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Been looking at this and wondering why the text ‘from first goal to third’ is even necessary. Is it just me or is there some other way to measure the speed of a hat trick aside from first goal to third.

Could have scored 4 in a game.  

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What I enjoyed was at either 3-1 the crowd gave up on winning and resorted to the party tunes like no surrender and whatever ditty has ‘f**k Bobby sands…he’s deid!’ In a show of loyalist defiance against the comfortable win Liverpool were about to see out. 

Then salah came on and they surrendered to the subway pretty fucking quickly. 

Can't be true as many folk were arguing at the weekend the party tunes are only sung by their away fans and not at Ibrox.

8 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Theres nothing, and i mean nothing, that brings scottish football together more than a good old fashioned Sevco pumping

I would say that a Sevco pumping combined with a good old fashioned 'Fail Fail' in the most intimidating stadium in the galaxy a mere 24 hrs previously is the kind of double whammy we can all get behind.