Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Kevin Thomson sounds unbelievably thick. When he mentioned that Steven Davis "has a clever brain" you could hear the faint outline of jealousy in his voice.

Kevin Thomson baffles me.

I know he needs to feed the weans and all that, but the guy is seemingly desperate for a full time managers gig, so why go on commentary for 90+ minutes spouting absolutely nothing. Chairmen must be listening and thinking "why the f**k would I ever employ this guy".

Context:  On Saturday the FM of Scotland affirmed, "One monarch, one kingdom, one Protestant faith".  Wouldn't be my choice but Rangers fans are no different to the leader of Scotland's regional administration.
Are any of them aware that the monarch is not the head of The Church of Scotland? Curious.

1 minute ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:
49 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Context:  On Saturday the FM of Scotland affirmed, "One monarch, one kingdom, one Protestant faith".  Wouldn't be my choice but Rangers fans are no different to the leader of Scotland's regional administration.

Are any of them aware that the monarch is not the head of The Church of Scotland? Curious.

Many will be, for sure.  If for no other reason that the BBC has, these past few days, had many kirk ministers on during their coverage emphasising, "In England she was the titular head of the CoE but in Scotland she was simply a parishioner"