Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, AJF said:

It's scandalous. Pricing ordinary fans out of the game.

Do you think your club sees you more as cash cows than anything else?

That's not a dig by the way but it seems to be the grumbling I hear from rangers fans that the club are milking you at every turn. 

I have lost count at the amount of differing Rangers strips I have seen, genuine question but how many different strips have you released the last few years? 

18 hours ago, ahemps said:

Do you think your club sees you more as cash cows than anything else?

That's not a dig by the way but it seems to be the grumbling I hear from rangers fans that the club are milking you at every turn. 

I have lost count at the amount of differing Rangers strips I have seen, genuine question but how many different strips have you released the last few years? 

Most definitely, but so dO most clubs nowadays. But Rangers have really started to take the piss with their ticket prices these days.

In terms of the strip and merchandise releases I’m not too bothered about considering it’s on the back of a considerably long dispute with sports direct where we received a pittance for any sales made so I can see why they try and maximise it now.

4 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Our U19's are currently beating Napoli U19's 3-1 at Firhill.  

I would suggest the club ask Uefa to use the result of this game in our group because, something, something, the Queen.

WAPT 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧