Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, HailHailHayley said:

Going through hell & back in the qualifying just to end up in a group where they'll get 6 utter pumpings. 😂

Considering your recent record of European pumpings I'd be a bit quieter if I was you. 8-2 to a Czech side was it? Destroyed by Norwegians as well?

1 minute ago, Paxo said:

I wonder what the (predominantly catholic) Neapolitans will make of the word fénian when it's being sung by the 'people'.

Considering ******s are Irish republicans and not necessarily catholic, I doubt they'll care in the slightest

3 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

Going through hell & back in the qualifying just to end up in a group where they'll get 6 utter pumpings. 😂

After getting dumped out of the Ryman Conference Uefa Cup by a character out of the Lord of the Rings, I'd probably pipe down, personally. 

13 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Considering your recent record of European pumpings I'd be a bit quieter if I was you. 8-2 to a Czech side was it? Destroyed by Norwegians as well?

10 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

After getting dumped out of the Ryman Conference Uefa Cup by a character out of the Lord of the Rings, I'd probably pipe down, personally. 

Have a bit of respect for a fan of the best team in Scotland please lads.

Ta.

8 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

They're still hurting.

Earning our place in the CHAMPIONS league by being Scottish CHAMPIONS. Imagine that. 

Aye, you are right. I woke up this morning hurting that we’d qualified for the champions league 😂