Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

9 hours ago, Orbix said:

I think we can do it, and I think it’ll be 4-1.

Btw, never in doubt. 

That Tilman goal coming from Borna actually backing himself is so good to see but if he starts at the weekend with the same dourness idk.

Matondo offers so much to covering Tav and Goldson - both were not at their best today. 

Loved Thomson in commentary, Alfie was possibly offside for the Kent shot where he was in a different postcode to the defender. 

Ibrox is a genuine fortress again for European nights. It's unbelievably difficult for a team to come and get a result in Glasgow.

Who knows what will happen with PSV/Monaco, it's a tough draw, but we have a shout.

8 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I fear that you may be correct. My hope is to score just before half time, then bring on Morelos and Kent for the second half and go "baws oot" for it. 

I'm as certain as I can be that if USG score at any point, it's "tie over" ☹️

Of course, if GVB doesn't start our Dynamic Duo, and we go out, he'll get pelters. 

Can't believe I doubted us at home in Europe. Sensational from the boys to get the job done tonight. 

Lawrence MOTM for me but a number of players were superb with Goldson and Lundstram worth a special mention. 

My Dad, the lunatic that he is, booked his flights to Eindhoven after the first legs and it somehow worked out for him!

Tricky fixture next but that game tonight netted us €5m in additional European prize money anyway while causing me to sound like Kermit the Frog for the next few hours so all's well that ends well.

9 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Lawrence MOTM for me but a number of players were superb with Goldson and Lundstram worth a special mention. 

Lawrence and Lundstram yes, but Goldson was poor for me tonight. Lacking concentration, not talking with Sands or Tav enough, fluffing his clearances. Not saying he was 1/10, but he wasn’t up to his normal standards.