Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, DMCs said:

It doesn't sound like he will be starting though which is concern. I can't see us turning this round to be honest. Horrendous performance out there cost us the tie.

I fear that you may be correct. My hope is to score just before half time, then bring on Morelos and Kent for the second half and go "baws oot" for it. 

I'm as certain as I can be that if USG score at any point, it's "tie over" ☹️

Of course, if GVB doesn't start our Dynamic Duo, and we go out, he'll get pelters. 

12 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I fear that you may be correct. My hope is to score just before half time, then bring on Morelos and Kent for the second half and go "baws oot" for it. 

I'm as certain as I can be that if USG score at any point, it's "tie over" ☹️

Of course, if GVB doesn't start our Dynamic Duo, and we go out, he'll get pelters. 

I think Morelos will start tonight and Kent won't come on unless we are needing a goal with 20/30 minutes left. 

If we go out it's 100% GVB's fault but not because we've had some injury issues and he wasn't willing to risk players. Entirely down to his negative approach to the first leg and the fact that he didn't change it quick enough when it was apparent how poor we were.

3 hours ago, stressball said:

Rangers started at 5/1 to qualify this morning…

It’s now 2.5/1.

Lot of confident folk putting big money on it.

Well, no point in having a punt on football unless you're going to be a damn fool about it... Rangers to win 4-0.... 25/1. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

20 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just been digging... the match isn't on TV? The first leg was, but not the second? What sort of a system is that? 

I’m sure it’s on rangers tv for a tenner, not sure if it’s cause it’s not a sell out that it hasn’t been sold to a uk broadcaster. 

Rangers have never overturned a 2-0 1st leg deficit, I expect that to change tonight. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m sure it’s on rangers tv for a tenner, not sure if it’s cause it’s not a sell out that it hasn’t been sold to a uk broadcaster. 

Rangers have never overturned a 2-0 1st leg deficit, I expect that to change tonight. 

My lad checked the Rangers website and there appears tobe no ticket availability.