Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Wasn't Alfie meant to be back in September,  surely we haven't tried to rush him back too early?

A huge call from Gio and I've feeling that he may face some criticism if we lose tomorrow.  Going into this game with one striker is a huge risk.

15 hours ago, bennett said:

Wasn't Alfie meant to be back in September,  surely we haven't tried to rush him back too early?

A huge call from Gio and I've feeling that he may face some criticism if we lose tomorrow.  Going into this game with one striker is a huge risk.

I'm sure September was originally stated. 

Gio will face criticism from our support no matter what he does. It's the Rangers Da way. 

Not too sure what to make of tonight's game. Last season I'd have been reasonably confident but the squad hasn't quite recovered from the loss of Bassey and Aribo, IMO. 

Maybe a night to park the bus and have Kent and Tillman taking turns at breaking forward to support Colak? 

I'll happily sneak a cheeky wee one nil win, but as our defence at times look as if they have only just met, that's probably a bit optimistic. 

29 minutes ago, G51 said:

Don’t see any way that we progress tonight unfortunately, but the silver lining is that the horrible racist Jambos won’t either.

Since Slippy G left your teams been weakened in Goalkeeper, defence, midfield and forward (McGregor, Bassey, Aribo and Morelos). You’ve also seen the value of Kent and Morelos decrease significantly. 

Surely tonight is your most important game of the season for a future financial planning point of view ?