Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Sands Barisic

Lundstram Davis

Tillman Lawrence Kent

Colak

Supposedly this is the team tonight. If so my concerns would be Davis lack of pace and therefore the chances of them hitting us on the counter through the middle. I'd also be concerned about Sands dealing with De Jong's aerial ability. 

However it should give us better control in the middle. 

Certainly the right attack midfield trio in any case.

12 minutes ago, DMCs said:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Sands Barisic

Lundstram Davis

Tillman Lawrence Kent

Colak

Supposedly this is the team tonight. If so my concerns would be Davis lack of pace and therefore the chances of them hitting us on the counter through the middle. I'd also be concerned about Sands dealing with De Jong's aerial ability. 

However it should give us better control in the middle. 

Certainly the right attack midfield trio in any case.

It is the right trio but I feel like they’re all in the wrong positions. I’d prefer Lawro on the left, Air Tillman in the middle and Kenty on the right. 

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

The amount of Sevco fans sharing the news about FARE going to the game tonight is a great indicator of the usual levels of bigotry at Ibrox.

“Please don’t be bigoted tonight, people are watching”.

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

The amount of Sevco fans sharing the news about FARE going to the game tonight is a great indicator of the usual levels of bigotry at Ibrox.

“Please don’t be bigoted tonight, people are watching”.

I know I won't be popular among "the lads" for saying this but I'd have no problem with us being punished for the nonsensical ravings of our mutant tendency. 

(if we could drop the GSTQ guff I'd be even happier!)

Still... hopefully tonight at the end of the match we are discussing a great home win,  not the actions of the nutterocity.  😁

12 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Still... hopefully tonight at the end of the match we are discussing a great home win,  not the actions of the nutterocity.  😁

If Sevco could get a convincing win by a coupla goals but also unfurl a big "Kill All *****s" banner then everyone will be happy. Their fans can celebrate the football and everyone else can get our smug digs into their shitehole fans as well. Everyone's a winner. Apart from PSV. And Catholics.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The worst thing about that drum is that the fuckwit attempting to play it is truly fucking dreadful.

People who play drums at the football almost certainly have zero friends or discernible personality.

Proper losers who surely cant actually pay attention to the game they pay good money to go to.