Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Should we manage to get through against Union it'll be the winners of Monaco v PSV in the play off round. On paper the hardest draw we could've got.

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

Still got to fancy your chances though? 

Edited by Jinky67

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

Still got to fancy your chances though? 

I'd say so. I certainly wouldn't have us going into it as favourites should we progress against Union but I don't think they are any better than some of the teams we've faced in the Europa League over the last couple of seasons. I'd be much more confident if Morelos was available.

As much as it will displease me to see us eviscerate our fellow monarchists, I’m taking Sevco -2 at 14’s tonight.

This is the greatest Scottish European side of the modern era up against some Dutch farmers. No contest.

8 minutes ago, G51 said:

As much as it will displease me to see us eviscerate our fellow monarchists, I’m taking Sevco -2 at 14’s tonight.

This is the greatest Scottish European side of the modern era up against some Dutch farmers. No contest.

I'm so confident that I've put a whole pound on us to win tonight! 

11 minutes ago, G51 said:

Such hubris!

Oh, I know! 

My approach to gambling is tempered by a distaste for losing money.  I had a reasonable weekend, with a balance of about 30 quid, (early payout on a Hibs, Hearts and Rangers treble and a tenner on Rangers when Livi scored) but I quickly made an @rse of it and as of today am down to just a piddling amount.  Damn you, Man City and the German ladies!)

If we go a goal down early on tonight, I'll stick my remaining 50p on us winning anyway.

Those of us on a pension can't just chuck caution (and wads of cash!) to the wind!

29 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Oh, I know! 

My approach to gambling is tempered by a distaste for losing money.  I had a reasonable weekend, with a balance of about 30 quid, (early payout on a Hibs, Hearts and Rangers treble and a tenner on Rangers when Livi scored) but I quickly made an @rse of it and as of today am down to just a piddling amount.  Damn you, Man City and the German ladies!)

If we go a goal down early on tonight, I'll stick my remaining 50p on us winning anyway.

Those of us on a pension can't just chuck caution (and wads of cash!) to the wind!

We are 13/8 to win which I thought was interesting given we’re 4/11 to progress. The bookies clearly feel there’s a touch of Jekyll and Hyde to us

5 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

How much of a contribution to the coefficient do you think your Jambonian boys will make this year? 

We're going to stroll the EL, not bottle it like your mob and still couldn't care less about the coefficient.