Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't believe you were in Spain at all...

He said he was flying out on the Monday but spent all Monday on the forums arguing with us until called out on that point. He immediately became very quiet like he suddenly remembered he had a plane to catch 🤔

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I’m a 90s child 😂

Pat , teletubbies and Rosie and Jim were my jam  

My two sons were really into Rosie and Jim, Postman Pat and Fireman Sam. I loved Fireman Sam, but the present day ones are awful.

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He said he was flying out on the Monday but spent all Monday on the forums arguing with us until called out on that point. He immediately became very quiet like he suddenly remembered he had a plane to catch 🤔

😂😂

ETA 😂

Edited by Forever_blueco

35 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Ryanair twitter account is great reading today. The **** seem to think they’ll bankrupt Europe’s busiest airline with a boycott. 

Of course these c***s are cringey weirdos but just to do the Old Firm whataboutery thing the c***s that support celtc that tweet how they've bought flights just to boost the business is equally as weird and shite. Same has happened from both sides for just about every bookies that posts memes on Twitter. 

Of course these c***s are cringey weirdos but just to do the Old Firm whataboutery thing the c***s that support celtc that tweet how they've bought flights just to boost the business is equally as weird and shite. Same has happened from both sides for just about every bookies that posts memes on Twitter. 
It's almost like many of us have been saying that 'Rangers and Celtic are two cheeks of the same arse" for many years now.....

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
46 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

It's almost like many of us have been saying that 'Rangers and Celtic are two cheeks of the same arse" for many years now.....

Aye but you could apply this label to pretty much any football rivalry in the world. It's just a diddy team solidarity thing when used against the Old Firm. 

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Ryanair twitter account is great reading today. The **** seem to think they’ll bankrupt Europe’s busiest airline with a boycott. 

Yeah, they keep going on about "the blue pound" when we all know that's what Craig Whyte used to buy the club.

Tan is still holding up and will be added to after Tuesday. I had a great holiday and go to visit two cities I've never been to before. 

Ultimately it was a coin toss game. I'm not feeling as gutted now as I'd thought I'd be.

Edited by DMCs

It's a measure of where we're at that Rangers fans are being lauded for their excellent behaviour because it only consisted of sectarian singing on a huge scale.  

A great many of their fans really are horrible b*****ds.

• The_Kincardine changed the title to Our Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2022/23

I am absolutely fucking fuming at the behavior of our fans, BTW.

Being nice?  Picking up litter?  When did that happen before?

More importantly, we will have to put up with the daft wee diddies boring us with the same 'dug bites man' pic they have used for the past 14 years.

Still.  We start again.  

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am absolutely fucking fuming at the behavior of our fans, BTW.

Being nice?  Picking up litter?  When did that happen before?

More importantly, we will have to put up with the daft wee diddies boring us with the same 'dug bites man' pic they have used for the past 14 years.

Still.  We start again.  

R.U. o.k. Kinky ?

Worrying about the summer transfer window already ?

You have Souttar arriving , and Scott Wright night be like a new playet