Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I like the random dig he has at the temperature and quality of Scottish and German beer.

German and Spanish beer is approx 25% stronger on average than Scottish beer, has he factored that in? 

I'll bet the Rangers fans haven't. Blootered in 4/5th of the normal time.  48 minutes.

12 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Anyway, a cheeky wee malt would be a welcome alternative. Given some of the ages of fans in some videos I've seen, a lager frenzy wil mean they'll spend most of the game in the lavvy. 

I saw a video earlier on where Keith Downie from Sky was interviewing folk outside the stadium. The only fan who had a ticket was a young lad with tartan eyes, still absolutely blazin'.  Another morning/afternoon on the bevvy will see him snoozing come teatime 

54 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Don't get me wrong, an ice cold Cruzcampo in sweltering Spanish heat is just lovely, but I'd rather have a cold pint of T and i'll fight anyone to the death that disagrees.

T stands for tasteless, imo.

ETA, just for balance, French lagery beer is rubbish as well.

Edited by cyderspaceman

18 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Anyway, a cheeky wee malt would be a welcome alternative. Given some of the ages of fans in some videos I've seen, a lager frenzy wil mean they'll spend most of the game in the lavvy. 

They're in Andalucia, access to good sherry.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Don't get me wrong, an ice cold Cruzcampo in sweltering Spanish heat is just lovely, but I'd rather have a cold pint of T and i'll fight anyone to the death that disagrees.

I’m going to batter you with my rather now faded cruzcampo glass from circa 2004. Usual street and selected family member still apply.

Message from thw Eintracht team to their fans. Doesn't ask them to behave anywhere though...
FB_IMG_1652881410458.thumb.jpg.f9ac4fdddc30c2e9534ec28b20058481.jpg
But.... How will all of those adults know not to riot, boot f**k out of eachother and piss/shit indiscrimately all over a foreign town if the football club they support doesn't expressly beg them not to?

Puzzling.

Feck it.

Going to watch a movie to burn some time. The Tomorrow War seems to start with what appears to be a World Cup Final between Brazil and Scotland, with a time portal opening up to deny Brazil a goal scoring opportunity. Straight red for the portal IMHO.