Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It's not Rangers TV though, and there will be a reasonable proportion of people watching who wanted them to lose. Imagine the reaction on here if Man City had gotten through last night (lol) and McManaman was carrying on like that.

Problem with McManaman and Alex Rae is that they show their bias not through supporting a team but by saying stupid shit that is objectively wrong. McCoist rarely does that.

For example Rae was saying it was scandalous that Goldson got booked for leading with his arm. it wasn't scandalous, the ref could have let it go as just a foul but a booking was also justifiable.

As for McManaman celebrating it is more cringeworthy shit because he played for Madrid and City are Liverpool's biggest rivals. Chris Sutton would never actively cheer for Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Nothing worth getting worked up over.

Was a bit emotional and was filmed turning his back to the camera to celebrate over to the players. Thats about it.

Goodness me, for someone who doesn't really care, you don't half go on and obsessively repeating yourself to boot.

I pay good money for my subscription and I do expect some decent analysis.

That you aren't interested in that is not at all relevant.

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

Goodness me, for someone who doesn't really care, you don't half go on and obsessively repeating yourself to boot.

the simpsons lemon GIF

Fair dos to them. Considering the disparity in money in the Scottish leagues compared to the big 5 in Europe. 9 years ago they were in the 3rd division and a laughing stock. Never thought I'd see them in a European final but great achievement for the tin pot SPL 

As for McManaman celebrating it is more cringeworthy shit because he played for Madrid and City are Liverpool's biggest rivals. Chris Sutton would never actively cheer for Rangers.

McManaman played for Man City as well.

A European cup final,  last season they were amazing but this season they're beyond that.  Everyone of them has given their all and I'm an emotional wreck tonight.  

39 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

They thoroughly deserve to have made the final, but I wish they hadn’t. Here comes Manchester MK2. Thousands of these cnuts ticketless in a predominantly Catholic country against a team who, unlike Zenit St Petersburg in Manchester, will have thousand upon thousand of their own in Seville too. This is the easiest prediction I’ll make all year - these cnuts are going to disgrace their club, and by association, our country.

If a camera crew go out there and film it all that'll be the next instalment of The Purge series of movies sorted. 

Dry your eyes ffs [emoji1]

It was full time, the place was bouncing and everyone’s favourite *** Coisty was giving it yaldy with the fans. Whether you like Rangers or not, it was nice moment.

In 2008 Rangers nearly got football stopped but they have been good this time scoring a lot of goals and making chances.

Thoughts and prayers to the Celtic fans who try to get to their UEFA license revoked at the Celtic AGM every year for the past decade.