Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

To win this tie without Morelos has been unbelievable. Not just for the goal threat but the drop off in quality to his replacements.

And it isn't like they fluked this. They had better chances than Leipzig tonight and kept them quiet in the first leg.

European finalists 2022

Spain 1

England 1

Scotland 1

Germany 1

Italy 1

Netherlands 1

This time last night I am sure many English pundits would have been anticipating 4 English teams making finals

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

I hate Rangers as much as the next man but I’m going to have to admit, I did not want them to lose tonight. They’ve been incredible in Europe and fully deserve this. To see West Ham getting dumped out at the same stage to another German team makes it all the sweeter. The English love shitting on Scottish football despite the teams there having massive budgets compared to us. For Rangers to get this far is nothing short of remarkable. I don’t think they’ll win the final but they deserve to be there.

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

6 minutes ago, sophia said:

McCoist decided not to be a broadcaster for a period of time tonight.

All objectivity and professionalism was lost.

Even worse than the mob last night.

Yeah that was ridiculous. Its not Rangers TV. 

I don't expect this to go down well with some folk, but that is some achievement by Rangers tonight given their recent schedule, the teams they have knocked out and the lack of recognised strikers.
It's an honest opinion so spare the 'big team found' shite.
Big team found

They thoroughly deserve to have made the final, but I wish they hadn’t. Here comes Manchester MK2. Thousands of these cnuts ticketless in a predominantly Catholic country against a team who, unlike Zenit St Petersburg in Manchester, will have thousand upon thousand of their own in Seville too. This is the easiest prediction I’ll make all year - these cnuts are going to disgrace their club, and by association, our country.

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's harsh.

He does the same for Scotland and I love it.

He literally turned his back to the camera and treated the viewer to all that entailed.

Credit to him for his work with our country but that was way way different and so self indulgent.

Edited by sophia

They thoroughly deserve to have made the final, but I wish they hadn’t. Here comes Manchester MK2. Thousands of these cnuts ticketless in a predominantly Catholic country against a team who, unlike Zenit St Petersburg in Manchester, will have thousand upon thousand of their own in Seville too. This is the easiest prediction I’ll make all year - these cnuts are going to disgrace their club, and by association, our country.
Here's hoping Frankfurt batter them on and off the park