Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, gaz5 said:

It's lucky they barely score goals Liam or they would be winning here.

Serious question, this game aside (I know it's hot) but are Rangers tapering off the caffeine or something? The players have looked a yard or two off it all season.

Got to cycle down like Liverpool last season

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Well we are through. Thankfully not dropping down to the UEFA Chump League.

Coasted the game tbf, their winger get looked to be causing Patterson and Goldson a little bit of trouble before… Being a moron evidently.

Comfortable and I’d imagine delighted to not be going to extra time.

• The_Kincardine changed the title to Our Wee Spot in Europe. Rangers in the Europa League 2021/22

Not making excuses but I did think our players looked utterly gubbed after half time. I think this team can beat the overconfident celtc at Ibrox but it will really come down to how we can manage the recovery over the next few days, hopefully celtc go to extra time or something to even it out a little bit in that respect.

Aribo is such a brilliant player, weird game tbh, we played poor considering we didn't finish our chances but let's not get carried away, if we took our chances that game was 5-0 and nothing would be said. 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

Not making excuses but I did think our players looked utterly gubbed after half time. I think this team can beat the overconfident celtc at Ibrox but it will really come down to how we can manage the recovery over the next few days, hopefully celtc go to extra time or something to even it out a little bit in that respect.

Aribo is such a brilliant player, weird game tbh, we played poor considering we didn't finish our chances but let's not get carried away, if we took our chances that game was 5-0 and nothing would be said. 

^^^ Getting your excuses in early type post.