Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Dreadful week for us but if you look at each of the last three games we didn't deserve to win any of them.
Obviously disappointing and there's just no way of putting any sort of gloss on it.
Fair play Kincy, you never run and hide.

I agree with your assessment, poorer side in all 3 games, deserved nothing from any of them.

1 minute ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

They should just get more of the pie to help them balance the books. 

Too right. Bloody tails wagging the dog. I'd promote their B team to the Championship and allow them C, D, E and F sides in the pyramid too.

It's for the good of the Scottish game, y'understand.

The atmosphere at Ibrox was starting to get very toxic pre-covid, i seem to remember things boiling over a bit when Hamilton beat them there. Rangers would've won the league regardless last season with the players they had + state we were in, but i don't think there's any debating that when they aren't playing well at home, desperately chasing a goal with 15 to go, not having a stadium full of folk going daft at every mistake helped the players massively.  

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

No matter what your allegiances are how fucking class is it watching games with a full crowd? 

Indeed, my favourite part is when they all left raging. 

I forgot how much the sight of Ibrox being emptied fills me with joy

11 minutes ago, sophia said:

Hiya @The_Kincardine could I trouble you to put some time aside to edit this thread title from "Our Wee CL Spot in Europe. Rangers 21/22" to something more appropriate please?

Duly done.  A catch-all title as we have looked dreadful so far this season.

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Balogan, Barisic, aimless cross.

No, that’s not how it goes. It’s “Dundee, Hamilton, f**k the p…… “ oh. Sorry, thought you were singing one of “ the songs” there.