Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Malmö clearly the better footballing  side here. McGregor should be off. Rangers in cheating shock and now Malmö down to 10 
Rangers the better team for 35 minutes I thought, Malmö finished the stronger last 10.

Refs had a howler. McGregor should be off for me and Goldsons conned him for their red. Though, to be fair, the guys a bit daft hanging that leg having just been booked.

Rangers getting Scottish refereeing in Europe.

First yellow was actually obstruction by Morelos, holding off a guy when the ball is outside his own reach,

Second yellow not even a foul, and ref taken in by Goldson’s play acting.

Commentators seem to be saying that a keeper deliberately handling the ball outside the box to deny a goal scoring opportunity is now only a yellow - but why the 7 yard wall.

Mental.

2 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Rangers getting Scottish refereeing in Europe.

First yellow was actually obstruction by Morelos, holding off a guy when the ball is outside his own reach,

Second yellow not even a foul, and ref taken in by Goldson’s play acting.

Commentators seem to be saying that a keeper deliberately handling the ball outside the box to deny a goal scoring opportunity is now only a yellow - but why the 7 yard wall.

Mental.

Are you taking the piss or do you honestly believe that first point 

32 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Morelos does it again.

A clear difference maker for Rangers in the last few seasons and night and day from last week.

Are you the guy that used to be called something like MJC? 

Pretended they were a Motherwell fan?

2 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:
3 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Thought it was a stick on yellow card personally. Doesn’t matter if there’s no contact. 

Probably was. Think he gets off with it if it isn't for Goldsons reaction though.

Wouldn’t disagree. 

There is no way that a goalie handling the ball 6" outside the box should result in a red card......a nonsense rule if that is really supposed to be the case.  Happened to me twice in amateur football.....both times I slid out of the box on a very wet pitch

That reminds me.......must pay my subs to the goalies union

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Malmö clearly the better footballing  side here. McGregor should be off. Rangers in cheating shock and now Malmö down to 10 

Better footballing side? Some of you guys are demented....

We've played brilliantly thus far. Malmo have done well to not be further behind but other than that they've been second best to at least 75% of the 50/50s. 

A lot better than I expected. Will certainly be a nervy second half. Morelos btw. Different gravy. If we bring on Hagi early I'm going to be feeling up for it. 

No matter what your allegiances are how fucking class is it watching games with a full crowd?