Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Absolutely changes the tie that.

Malmö for me absolutely cruised that game. Better players, better team and under little pressure. Think that was rangers only shot on target.

2-0 was absolutely a fair result, dunno what tom and Andy are smoking. I thought that would have been as routine a result for Malmö as Rangers on Saturday.

As terrible as they were though, they're back in the tie. Not as good as they think they are, but stubborn as f**k is a decent trait as well.

Listening to Sportsound and I heard someone say that despite the 2 goals by Malmo, the game was very even. That had the good lady commenting on a football match. I had it just on in the background but the increased volume  alerted me to a last minute goal. Now that Davis has scored  they are complaining that away goals don't count double etc.   I presume they are watching the game on the Telly? From almost certainly out now Foster has them favourites-it's a funny old game.

2 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

I think that's a fair reflection, Malmo the better team over the 90 minutes but 2-0 would've flattered them.

I thought we were completely disjointed and looked as if we've never played together before,  imo it flatters us.

2 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Rangers will need a stronger line up next week though. Take it Kamara will still be out.

They desperately need Morelos and a fit Barasic next week.

Kamara is out until the 2nd leg of our next qualifier. Whether that is CL or EL.

20 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Overwhelmingly Protestant, Royalists, Anglophiles.

16 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The Dutch are even more staunch in my experience.

Rangers had a few before they died - Numan, De Boer, Mols....

12 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Ach how did I forget them.

Bloody obvious.

The Dutch aren't Anglophiles in the way that Norway or the other two Scandi countries are - which is why I excluded them.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Consolation goal, too little too late.

You were saying stuff like this when we were 15 points clear last season! Relax...we lapsed for 3 or 4 minutes and it cost us but with the last minute goal there is no way hell shape or form with a large crowd that we go into the Ibrox game as underdogs. Morelos will bag guaranteed. 

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

Oh, I think I'll bookmark that.. ;)

Fair play, I'm saying it with chest. We will win the home tie easily.